March 28, 2024, 03:14:31 AM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

how do we fix hollywood's woes/will the last jedi be a flop

Started by ME##, September 09, 2017, 09:34:57 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ME##

Personally I fell like Hollywood is doomed at best, nobody wants to go to any movies any longer, especially with the AGENDA Hollywood is trying to cram down our throats.  Please press F to pay respects. IMO the only hope Holloweed has now is the Avatar sequels, hopefully Cameron will reawaken us to the power of flicks

And yes, I do believe that TLJ will FLOP hard

RIP

TooB

Samus Aran

TooB

seriously tho, while I don't have a full opinion on the state of hollywood, I don't think TLJ will flop. I think it'll be pretty dang good but we'll see

Samus Aran

it's star wars, it literally can't flop lmao. it'd make a modest box office killing at worst

ME##

silvertone

fellas we gotta get the feds to investigate Hollywood for tax evasion

ME##

C.Mongler

Samus Aran

Quote from: Samus Aran on September 09, 2017, 10:09:41 PMit's star wars, it literally can't flop lmao. it'd make a modest box office killing at worst

and this is exactly what it did, but then Solo went and proved 2017 me wrong and became a Star Wars film that did indeed flop

ME##

Quote from: Samus Aran on July 30, 2018, 09:16:14 PM
Quote from: Samus Aran on September 09, 2017, 10:09:41 PMit's star wars, it literally can't flop lmao. it'd make a modest box office killing at worst

and this is exactly what it did, but then Solo went and proved 2017 me wrong and became a Star Wars film that did indeed flop
honestly I wanted to see it I just think it came out too soon after the last Jedi lol

Hiro

Go Up