Do you think Confederate Memorials should be removed?

Started by YPrrrr, August 15, 2017, 01:58:03 PM

previous topic - next topic

Title

Yes
1 (10%)
No
2 (20%)
On a case by case basis
0 (0%)
They should be limited to battlefields/museums
7 (70%)
Other
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Go Down

Daddy

Only in Musuems where they actually have a historical purpose.

Confederates were treasonous fucks who launched a war leaving hundreds of thousands of Americans dead or wounded solely so they can keep slaves (or as the southerners claim, "fight for states' rights"...to keep slaves).  Attempts at distracting from this with "Well Washington and Jefferson had slaves" ignore the fact that neither fought in a treasonous war against the US.

Ezloﺕ

:)

YPrrrr

ME##

Ezloﺕ

:)

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Daddy

Quote from: Khadafi on November 03, 2017, 12:15:41 PM
Only in Musuems where they actually have a historical purpose.

Confederates were treasonous fucks who launched a war leaving hundreds of thousands of Americans dead or wounded solely so they can keep slaves (or as the southerners claim, "fight for states' rights"...to keep slaves).  Attempts at distracting from this with "Well Washington and Jefferson had slaves" ignore the fact that neither fought in a treasonous war against the US.

I would like to add to this that people who idealize the confederates should be removed from existence along with the statues.  baddood;

Go Up