March 28, 2024, 08:13:40 AM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Is there anything she can’t do?

Started by ME##, July 16, 2018, 11:42:45 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ME##

• loving wife

• literally all her friends are flaming homosexuals

• can decern store-bought and good ingredients from a mile away

• can cook the pants off of anyone

• potential gilf material

YPrrrr

ME##

Quote from: YPargh on July 16, 2018, 12:15:50 PM
Who
stop being so heteronormative and please respect the cooking goddess that is ina garten

YPrrrr

Quote from: David on July 16, 2018, 01:06:52 PM
Who
stop being so heteronormative and please respect the cooking goddess that is ina garten
But I watch so much food network :'(

She cant be that great. She never got her picture on bubblegum cards did she? Have you ever seen her picture on a bubblegum card? Hmm? How can you say someone is great who's never had her picture on a bubblegum card?

ME##

Quote from: YPargh on July 16, 2018, 01:24:05 PM
Who

She cant be that great. She never got her picture on bubblegum cards did she? Have you ever seen her picture on a bubblegum card? Hmm? How can you say someone is great who's never had her picture on a bubblegum card?
omg lol food network is so rude for not showing her more

And she has done one better, she got her start from the lovely Martha Stewart and showed her up on her own show

YPrrrr

Quote from: David on July 16, 2018, 01:25:44 PM
Quote from: YPargh on July 16, 2018, 01:24:05 PM
Who

omg lol food network is so rude for not showing her more

And she has done one better, she got her start from the lovely Martha Stewart and showed her up on her own show
Damn that is pretty good.

The problem with chefs on TV though is you never get to verify their talent  saddood;

silvertone

i only watch those guys on public access

Kalahari Inkantation

tfw you'll never be a corn-fed midwestern farm boy with his own 40-acre plot of land populated by miraculous beings like her

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

and her

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

, and a perfectly spherical american wife who knows absolutely no limits when it comes to butter and cream in her mastery of the culinary arts

Mando Pandango

Is the motherfucking goddamn Barefoot Contessa really not on Food Network?
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Hiro

she is on food network they just don't show her much lol

Go Up