March 28, 2024, 08:13:44 AM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

me tbh

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, July 17, 2017, 04:52:57 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

[spoiler][/spoiler]

submit candid photos of you tbh itt

YPrrrr

When did you become such an otaku did I miss something  huhdoodame;

I chuckled tho

Kalahari Inkantation

Samus Aran

Thyme

Kalahari Inkantation

i lol'd

[spoiler]

But actually, I disagree. sillydood;[/spoiler]

Kalahari Inkantation

i don't know that i could change pig-headed uncle sam's mind, though, but in my attempt i would cite examples like [glow=black,2,300]canada[/glow] (yes, really) and snoreway

YPrrrr

Quote from: Magyarorszag on July 12, 2018, 04:06:34 PM
i don't know that i could change pig-headed uncle sam's mind, though, but in my attempt i would cite examples like [glow=black,2,300]canada[/glow] (yes, really) and snoreway
Canada is great. The streets are so clean you'd assume it's a dictatorship

Thyme

Quote from: YPargh on July 13, 2018, 05:56:55 AM
Quote from: Magyarorszag on July 12, 2018, 04:06:34 PM
Canada is great. The streets are so clean you'd assume it's a dictatorship

oof, depends on the city n_u

then again i've never been anywhere in 'merica so i wouldn't know

Kalahari Inkantation

https://thehardtimes.net/harddrive/man-with-really-cool-idea-for-game-just-needs-volunteers-to-do-coding-and-art/

literally me tbh sillydood;

Quote"If I wanted to spend $100k on a degree that was disrespected by the general public, I would have majored in English," Whitby continued, after going to another forum to complain

lit. lol'd

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote"Ken Levine doesn't just sit in a chair and yell out ideas all day. Dude is a legit programmer."

You know, judging by how Bioshock Infinite turned out, you'd think otherwise. akudood;

Thyme

i loved bioshock infinite 5thgrade;

Kalahari Inkantation

i like it but its plot is a Highly Intellectual™ mess that tries to tell too many stories and send too many messages at once (although i guess infinite stories is canon nyandood;), and the gameplay places much less of an emphasis on plasmids than it does on standard fps cover shooting and run-and-gunning (compared to bioshock 1)

also skyrails were severely underutilized awdood;

Nyerp

Kalahari Inkantation

i mean with the number of incohesive plot """ideas""" stuffed into bioshit infinidick you'd think levine really was just a coked-out ideas guy lol

Go Up