April 16, 2024, 02:06:12 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Your vices.

Started by Norwegian Lesbians, May 09, 2008, 12:19:45 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Himu

major commitment issues due to various events in my life. not just in romantic relationships, but life in general. i find it really hard to stick to a particular goal or path and always second guess every decision i make

i get really uglily jealous

i often say rude things to people and then immediately get remorseful after and end up looking bipolar

bad impulse control (gambling, shopping, late night excursions, etc)

i put in almost zero effort with certain people who go out of their way to make me happy

and worst of all is i'm aware of a lot of my vices but i end up making the same mistakes lol

Quote from: Majorana's Mask on July 10, 2017, 03:03:26 AM
Quote from: Himu on July 10, 2017, 02:55:09 AM
i gamble too :(

i was going to list all my vices but i wouldn't know where to even start so lol confuseddood;

do you gamble for the same temporary high that ypr does lol

consider the personality/behavioral traits of yours that you think could use some improvement and basically just list those
yes lol, mainly when i'm depressed. which makes me more depressed lol. granted i've been better lately.

Daddy

A friend theorized I may be a sex addict lmao

i dont know if that's entirely accurate

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Khadafi on July 10, 2017, 07:25:58 AM
A friend theorized I may be a sex addict lmao

i dont know if that's entirely accurate

don't take this the wrong way jmv but judging by some of the things you've said here, i don't know if that's entirely inaccurate myface;

once you get to the point where you're homewrecking medical professionals, i think it's probably time to consider whether your behavior may be excessive

don't you have a gf

is some part of you not happy with her

why do you feel the need to seek satisfaxxxion elsewhere :'(

it may not have seemed like it but i was being 100% completely serious when i made this post: http://boyah.net/forums/index.php/topic,68786.msg1540480.html#msg1540480

you genuinely can jeopardize the ability of a person to function rationally when you place them under such severe emotional distress, and considering the nature of a doctor's work, that's pretty bad awdood;

YPrrrr

Quote from: Majorana's Mask on July 08, 2017, 02:45:09 PM
so would you say that buying a lotto ticket is the rough equivalent of spending $10 on any arbitrary short-term mood-altering substance

would you be approximately as satisfied by ~$10 worth of tickets as ~$10 worth of some intoxicating drug
I spend roughly 5 bucks a month on the lotto currently. There aren't really any drugs I could get for that price other than maybe DXM that would be worth it to me.

But that $5 spent would be bad for my health. A lottery ticket only negatively affects my bank account. Also any drugs worth taking are currently illegal here and run the risk of fines, jail time, or preclusion of getting a new job due to drug tests.

I mean i guess I drink alcohol but I don't do that because I'm depressed I do it because it's fun, tastes good, and makes me more confident/less awkward in social situations. But that's something I only do on weekends (ie when I'm not depressed) partially because hangovers do not lend oneself to being very productive.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

I don't have any vices

silvertone

i need to get some vice clamps because i wanna redo the finish on this old hutch of mine.

Go Up