April 19, 2024, 10:05:42 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

post steam wishlist, suggest what people should buy

Started by The Hand That Fisted Everyone, June 27, 2017, 10:43:22 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

idk if you're like me, but I have a hard time picking out which games to buy on steam.

so maybe you can take a look at wishlists, make suggestions, etc.

here is mine, please post your own wishlist and reccommend games to other frivolous spenders.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/thenotsid/wishlist

silvertone

civ vi or grandia ii

i never played the second grandia, but i remember being a wee lad and grandia 1 ruled

Hiro

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

banner saga and stardew valley are both reallly good

C.Mongler

grant don't buy pony island, just check your PMs santa came to town heh heh
but really pony island is a great, but fucking weird, game. its essentially a decent puzzle game with a meta-4th-wall-breaking story layered on top. speaking of which i need to go back and finish it lol

OTHER COMMENTS ON GRANTS LIST:

thief 1 and 2 are classics, but as with most PC oldies theyve aged kind of...badly. you'r gonna want to mod them a bit to make the controls more modern feeling and to make the graphics/resolution not total ass. not that hard or time consuming, but would deff recommend if you're gonna get em.

not sure why you have both versions of dishonored in your cart lol, i would recommend definitive.

stalker is FUCKIN GOAT but also a modders paradise. there's lots of fan fuckin tastic mods for that game that drag it from being p good 7/10 to 20/10 g o a t. heres a good reddit post on the matter cuz theres tons of fucking mods for this game
https://www.reddit.com/r/Games/comments/2tbtsg/for_those_of_you_interested_in_stalker_from_the/

the rest i havent played/played enough of to really comment lol

Hiro

Quote from: C.Mongler on June 30, 2017, 07:03:33 AM
not sure why you have both versions of dishonored in your cart lol, i would recommend definitive.
wasn't sure if the dlc and all that was worth the extra $7.50
thank you though wub;

Go Up