April 15, 2024, 09:42:52 PM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

SNES Classic Edition

Started by YPrrrr, June 26, 2017, 09:22:03 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

YPrrrr

C.Mongler

I had no interest in the NES Classic, but this is like the golden era of Ninty games right here. I definitely will take another Ninty cock in the ass and buy this, however what remains to be seen is if I will ever have the opportunity. I never saw a NES Classic in the wild, be it in a store or online, and I feel like this won't be any different. Definitely not gonna camp out or any dumb shit for it, that's for sure.

TooB

That is a great list of games. But only $300? No. Because earthbound is included, you'll be lucky to get it for only $800-$1000

Mando Pandango

Quote from: C.Mongler on June 26, 2017, 09:34:46 AM
I had no interest in the NES Classic, but this is like the golden era of Ninty games right here. I definitely will take another Ninty cock in the ass and buy this, however what remains to be seen is if I will ever have the opportunity. I never saw a NES Classic in the wild, be it in a store or online, and I feel like this won't be any different. Definitely not gonna camp out or any dumb shit for it, that's for sure.
same
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

C.Mongler

i hope the controller cord length this time is something fucking reasonable like 6-10 feet and not the like 3 inches the NES ones were lol

C.Mongler

it's nice that they pack in two controllers this time too, since you could never find the god damn NES controllers in the wild either

TooB

Quote from: C.Mongler on June 26, 2017, 09:39:21 AM
it's nice that they pack in two controllers this time too, since you could never find the god damn NES controllers in the wild either
srsly I ONLY wanted the controller from the nes classic for my wii/U, but couldn't even find that.

The only accessory still available for the nes classic is the carrying case

YPrrrr

V cool that street fighter is included i didn't think that would make it as a capcom game
Quote from: Big Goop on June 26, 2017, 09:35:33 AM
That is a great list of games. But only $300? No. Because earthbound is included, you'll be lucky to get it for only $800-$1000
Nah, original earthbound is different than ROM earthbound.

TooB

Quote from: YPargh on June 26, 2017, 09:42:30 AM
V cool that street fighter is included i didn't think that would make it as a capcom game
Quote from: Big Goop on June 26, 2017, 09:35:33 AM
Nah, original earthbound is different than ROM earthbound.
I dont think that'll make a difference to scalpers though.

Thyme

good shit good shit that's some good shit right there etc

but yeah what dan said

TooB

It is interesting to note that ROM Earthbound did cost $2 more than other SNES games on VC, so even still, it has more value than the others

C.Mongler

TooB

Quote from: C.Mongler on June 26, 2017, 09:56:29 AM
licensing music is spensy
truth

Boy, I can't WAIT to have to tell every customer AGAIN that we don't have any of these for the next 6-12 months starting in September

Mando Pandango

I don't know how they did it in the 90s, but now typically the licenses for composed music for a game are all owned by the developer rather than the composer. If that was the case then, I doubt music costs were the reason.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

TooB

Quote from: Pop"icl...!Pop"icl...!Pop"icl...! on June 26, 2017, 10:19:55 AM
I don't know how they did it in the 90s, but now typically the licenses for composed music for a game are all owned by the developer rather than the composer. If that was the case then, I doubt music costs were the reason.
I think the real problem, specifically with EB, is that many of the songs were pretty much copies of existing songs.

Go Up