May 22, 2024, 03:49:37 AM

1,531,628 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

SNES Classic Edition

Started by YPrrrr, June 26, 2017, 09:22:03 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

YPrrrr

What a joke, it goes on sale in the middle of the night on a Monday and it's still gone within minutes

TooB

Quote from: YPargh on August 22, 2017, 12:24:32 AM
What a joke, it goes on sale in the middle of the night on a Monday and it's still gone within minutes
this whole thing is a joke, continuing right off the mess of a release the nes classic was.

This will not be any better

C.Mongler

oh nice i was FUCKING ASLEEP and it wasnt even an unreasonable sleep for east coast either fuck

here's to hoping there's some reasonably hour'd ones

YPrrrr

Nice, Amazon put theirs up around 2 or 230 am Pacific. If only I had stayed up to be worthless for work!

C.Mongler

Amazon's was shady as fuck, it was an alternate listing, not the official one they already had up, but it WAS Amazon's listing as confirmed by their customer service department. So I've got fingers crossed that it might just be their partial stock or they have some more for prime members or some dumb shit idk

Really dont want to buy it through Gamestop cuz i hate that company but whatever gotta do what i gotta do i guess

Mostly I just wish I knew if my UK order was going to get cancelled or not because if I knew for sure I would get it I wouldnt give a rats ass about the US version lol

bluaki

Quote from: Big Goop on August 22, 2017, 05:37:42 AM
this whole thing is a joke, continuing right off the mess of a release the nes classic was.

Even though it was gone in minutes, I think this stock lasted a lot longer than any NES Mini listings. I was interested in that since it was announced and never got a chance to order it; iirc most of its listings disappeared in seconds, like so fast that the sites weren't done updating for everyone. Some amiibo were like that too.

YPrrrr

Quote from: bluaki on August 22, 2017, 08:41:03 AM

Even though it was gone in minutes, I think this stock lasted a lot longer than any NES Mini listings. I was interested in that since it was announced and never got a chance to order it; iirc most of its listings disappeared in seconds, like so fast that the sites weren't done updating for everyone. Some amiibo were like that too.
Did the NES Mini go on sale in the dead of the night though

TooB

Quote from: YPargh on August 22, 2017, 08:52:00 AM
Quote from: bluaki on August 22, 2017, 08:41:03 AM

Did the NES Mini go on sale in the dead of the night though
honestly yeah. I think so

YPrrrr

Supposedly Wal-Mart will put it out at 1 Eastern, 10 Pacific

YPrrrr

Refreshed page at 10. Saw preorder. Clicked it. By time page was finished loading I got an error message. Refresh page. Product is sold out.

Literally less than a minute

C.Mongler

NES Classic didn't even have official preorders. Target goof'd and took them, but i dont think they had any stock idea when they did. Otherwise, yeah they went up at usually random times and usually for windows of 30 seconds to 2 minutes at most.

yeah the walmart one was total bullshit lol

TooB

Quote from: YPargh on August 22, 2017, 10:07:34 AM
Refreshed page at 10. Saw preorder. Clicked it. By time page was finished loading I got an error message. Refresh page. Product is sold out.

Literally less than a minute
yeah.... I told myself I wasn't gonna really try to get one.

But when preorders were becoming a thing, I was like, well maybe I can

Now I see those preorders are lasting literal seconds, so fuck it.
Quote from: C.Mongler on August 22, 2017, 10:18:18 AM
https://www.target.com/p/nintendo-174-super-nes-classic-edition/-/A-52826093#lnk=sametab

GOGOOGOG
nope gone again

TooB

Seriously, just fuck Nintendo

YPrrrr

Got to target with pre-order there

Logged in

Put in shipping info

Waiting on circle to stop spinning so I can put in payment info

Sorry this item has been sold out

Fucking lol. I literally got to target by just refreshing its page and getting lucky it came up but nope still not fast enough

Go Up