May 01, 2024, 02:39:43 PM

1,531,648 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

SNES Classic Edition

Started by YPrrrr, June 26, 2017, 09:22:03 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

shit just being able to play snes through hdmi with snes controllers sells this for me

killer lineup too. all the obvious nintendo choices and contra 3 sf2 and secret of mana

TooB

Quote from: antmaster5000 on July 05, 2017, 05:06:14 PM
shit just being able to play snes through hdmi with snes controllers sells this for me

killer lineup too. all the obvious nintendo choices and contra 3 sf2 and secret of mana
good luck

C.Mongler

i pray to santa every boyahguy gets a snes classic amen

TooB

I pray to the god of common sense that Nintendo ACTUALLY make enough of these, so that scalpers don't have all the fun.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamen

Thyme

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: C.Mongler on June 26, 2017, 09:34:46 AM
I had no interest in the NES Classic, but this is like the golden era of Ninty games right here. I definitely will take another Ninty cock in the ass and buy this, however what remains to be seen is if I will ever have the opportunity. I never saw a NES Classic in the wild, be it in a store or online, and I feel like this won't be any different. Definitely not gonna camp out or any dumb shit for it, that's for sure.

yep

i didn't care about the nes at all but i actually need this

Quote from: Majorana's Mask on June 26, 2017, 12:55:34 PM
>star fox 2

goonish

goonish

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: ƕɾο on June 27, 2017, 03:41:14 PM
Quote from: YPargh on June 27, 2017, 03:29:53 PM
I just want the European controllers they look so much better with the rainbow colors versus shades of purple and gray
yep, and imo the system itself looks better too

agreed with both opinions

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Big Goop on July 05, 2017, 09:10:52 PM
I pray to the god of common sense that Nintendo ACTUALLY make enough of these, so that scalpers don't have all the fun.

I wouldn't Leave Luck to Heavenâ,,¢ on this matter.

TooB

Quote from: Majorana's Mask on July 05, 2017, 10:22:18 PM
Quote from: Big Goop on July 05, 2017, 09:10:52 PM

I wouldn't Leave Luck to Heavenâ,,¢ on this matter.
lmao. I like it.

bluaki

Walmart preorders are live now: https://www.walmart.com/ip/Super-Nintendo-Entertainment-System-Classic-Edition/55791858

I'm surprised I got a preorder in a whole 30 minutes after they went up

Samus Aran

well i sure didn't see that post fast enough

bluaki

I'm not sure it was still up the moment I posted that, but I posted right after ordering and it had already been up for 30 minutes so I figured it'd still be up for a bit longer

now I'm getting "technical difficulties" when I try loading that page confuseddood;

I guess maybe I got it just in time. I'm sure Amazon, Best Buy, and others will have their preorders up soon too.

YPrrrr

Yep gonna get fucked.

Randomly comes up at 12am EST and still sells out within an hour at walmart. No shot ill ever get one

TooB

probably nearly all scalpers that pre-ordered it too

Hiro

how would i go about getting the uk version

Go Up