April 23, 2024, 10:23:24 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

SNES Classic Edition

Started by YPrrrr, June 26, 2017, 09:22:03 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

YPrrrr

Yeah I don't get why Japan gets Deejay, Cammy, T Hawk, and Fei Long but we don't. Weird

C.Mongler

GRANT/HIRO im gonna text u if i dont hear back in like 20 minutes anyway lol, but i just scored a NA SNES classic on Amazon Instant Pickup. p sure i gotta get this shit today, so please confirm if you are SRS about paying 90+s/h for the euro version and its a done deal my dude

TooB

Quote from: YPargh on September 29, 2017, 10:39:56 AM
Yeah I don't get why Japan gets Deejay, Cammy, T Hawk, and Fei Long but we don't. Weird
did Japan's version get super?

Edit: They did... wtf?

strongbad

Quote from: C.Mongler on September 29, 2017, 08:23:59 AM
Quote from: antmaster5000 on September 29, 2017, 07:41:41 AM
http://thehardtimes.net/harddrive/spend-80-snes-classic-can-install-emulators-raspberry-pi-never-shut-fuck/

lmao i was all about building a pi a while ago but then i was like oh yeah i have a long ass hdmi cable i can just play this shit from my beefy fucking pc

yeah same but honestly emulation is never as good as you want it to be (even though the snes classic is just a glorified emulator lol)

C.Mongler

snes classic's emulation isnt even 100; in yoshi's island when you touch fuzzy get dizzy, the whole fucking stage dissapears for like 5 frames instead of just getting fuzzy for example lol

Thyme

Quote from: C.Mongler on September 29, 2017, 11:23:27 AM
snes classic's emulation isnt even 100; in yoshi's island when you touch fuzzy get dizzy, the whole fucking stage dissapears for like 5 frames instead of just getting fuzzy for example lol

wtf smh
way to ruin a classic stage nintendo

C.Mongler

i mean its trivial sure lol but just saying ITS NOT DEFINITIVE OKAY

Thyme

C.Mongler

TooB

It's as definitive as you can get emulation-wise

TooB

I just saw someone comment on a thread that the genesis had a better library of games than snes, and that Nintendo didn't become something special until the n64....

Thyme

Quote from: Big Goop on September 29, 2017, 12:35:03 PM
I just saw someone comment on a thread that the genesis had a better library of games than snes, and that Nintendo didn't become something special until the n64....

it's particularly difficult to be this wrong about anything

C.Mongler

snes is arguably the only thing nintendo ever did right

TooB

So who's gonna try to hack this thing to play every snes game?

Also, I look forward to using one of the controllers as a classic controller on my wii/Wii u

Hiro

Quote from: C.Mongler on September 29, 2017, 11:05:42 AM
GRANT/HIRO im gonna text u if i dont hear back in like 20 minutes anyway lol, but i just scored a NA SNES classic on Amazon Instant Pickup. p sure i gotta get this shit today, so please confirm if you are SRS about paying 90+s/h for the euro version and its a done deal my dude
did you get it??? i was just about to pay my sister to go get one near her, i never got a text lol

Go Up