April 24, 2024, 03:15:49 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

SNES Classic Edition

Started by YPrrrr, June 26, 2017, 09:22:03 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

bluaki

SNES Mini was originally supposed to end production by the end of 2017, but Nintendo just announced it's been extended into 2018.

Even more surprising, the NES Mini is coming back, with a New production run in Summer 2018.

http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20170912005798/en/

Also, Nintendo keeps reiterating "we swear it won't be as bad as last year", most recently with a claim that SNES Mini will have more units available at launch alone than NES Mini had during its whole life, with repeated restocks afterward. Reggie made a statement saying "don't pay more than $79.99 at any auction sites"

TooB

And I'll believe all of this once it happens.

Although, the nes coming back is nice news, and I hope that hits the scalpers hard.

Hiro

so mongly what's the status on that order

bluaki

oh yeah, my SNES Mini delivered early. I got it on Thursday morning even though it wasn't supposed to release until Friday.

C.Mongler

Quote from: ƕɾο on September 28, 2017, 11:44:37 PM
so mongly what's the status on that order
i mean my euro one is shipping to me, but its not getting here until mid october

and i never got a US version so that condition was never met homes lol

Hiro

If I get you a US version though we could trade ye??

C.Mongler

i mean if ya want sure

that said, AS SAID, i dont get it until october 14th according to my tracker

and there's a 10 dollar premium on it from the exchange rate FYI

also a friend of mine is keeping an eye out this morning while he does errands, so if stock is actually decent i might have one today

so ya if he finds one i can send it to you in mid october for $90+ships or we can trade in mid october if u find one and attach a 10 dollar bill to it when u ship it lol

i will know if he finds one or not in like an hour lol

C.Mongler

September 29, 2017, 08:18:35 AM #128 Last Edit: September 29, 2017, 08:22:46 AM by C.Mongler
so yeah my friend did not get me one this morning hiro so you have until the 13-14th ish to find me a swap if you really want to do it lol

cuz im opening this baby the day i get it if u aint got me one lined up lel  wariodood;

C.Mongler

alternatively if i somehow run into one in the wild between then and now ill letchu know

C.Mongler

Quote from: antmaster5000 on September 29, 2017, 07:41:41 AM
http://thehardtimes.net/harddrive/spend-80-snes-classic-can-install-emulators-raspberry-pi-never-shut-fuck/

lmao i was all about building a pi a while ago but then i was like oh yeah i have a long ass hdmi cable i can just play this shit from my beefy fucking pc

TooB

I..... got one.

I'm scared guys... I got one

YPrrrr

C.Mongler

enjoy my dude

cant enjoy mine until the 14th at best and like the 20th if hiro actually finds one to trade me lol cry;

TooB

You know, instead of Street Fighter 2 Turbo, I'd rather they'd have included Super Street Fighter 2.

Go Up