We have expanded to 45 awards. (PLEASE NOMINATE)

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, June 24, 2017, 11:16:10 PM

previous topic - next topic

Should we incorporate the following 12 awards into the 32 we already have?

Yes
5 (71.4%)
No
2 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

i agree, whiny and argumentative are different enough to be separate categories imo

are there any among the 12 that we should swap out for something else

Kalahari Inkantation

because we are pressed for time, and because few real changes have been proposed, the 12 will be going up at some point today

nominations for those particular 12 will be open for 9 days, probably with a delay or two as needed to compensate for the servers

Kalahari Inkantation

please note that there are now two 'best new meme' awards: best new boyah meme, and best new non-boyah meme

YPrrrr

YPrrrr

Quote from: Majorana's Mask on June 30, 2017, 10:48:46 PM
because we are pressed for time, and because few real changes have been proposed, the 12 will be going up at some point today

nominations for those particular 12 will be open for 9 days, probably with a delay or two as needed to compensate for the servers
why even ask for opinions if you're just going to ignore them

You picked several categories with 2-3 votes, who's going to care? Should have at least picked next 12 with the most received votes from the original poll

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: YPargh on July 01, 2017, 07:41:52 PM

You picked several categories with 2-3 votes, who's going to care? Should have at least picked next 12 with the most received votes from the original poll

What opinions did I ignore? befuddlement

we can correct that if indeed there were popular suggestions that i might have missed

and do you really want awards like

Most Likely to Have Their Pants Pulled Down and Their Bare Bottom Spanked

Shaq-Fu Award for Least Necessary Boyah Revival

Most Likely to Fart Into Their Own Hand and then Smell Their Hand

because after the original 8 winners, those were the most popular ones that i decided against including

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: YPargh on July 01, 2017, 07:38:40 PM
No least anime? Lame

we can certainly do this one, but hiro will probably scream about it increasing the category count +1, bringing the total to 45

i remain open to further suggestions, let me know if i missed anything else

6M69I69B9

ummm i need some time before i can nominate ppl in threads how long will this be until i cant nom
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: the MIB the on July 01, 2017, 10:19:57 PM
ummm i need some time before i can nominate ppl in threads how long will this be until i cant nom

somewhere between 9 and 11 days

YPrrrr

Quote from: Majorana's Mask on July 01, 2017, 08:14:31 PM
Quote from: YPargh on July 01, 2017, 07:41:52 PM

What opinions did I ignore? befuddlement

we can correct that if indeed there were popular suggestions that i might have missed

and do you really want awards like

Most Likely to Have Their Pants Pulled Down and Their Bare Bottom Spanked

Shaq-Fu Award for Least Necessary Boyah Revival

Most Likely to Fart Into Their Own Hand and then Smell Their Hand

because after the original 8 winners, those were the most popular ones that i decided against including
No I don't

I guess the category suggestions in general kind of sucked. But hey that's how democracy works sometimes shit wins!

Tbh I'm happy with least anime being added that's really all I cared about :O

Hiro

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: YPargh on July 02, 2017, 10:21:55 AM
No I don't

I guess the category suggestions in general kind of sucked. But hey that's how democracy works sometimes shit wins!

thankfully boyah is not a full democracy, that would be equivalent to a tyranny of the majority

so when shit wins, it can still be flushed

and tbh i like least anime too lol

YPrrrr

Quote from: Majorana's Mask on July 03, 2017, 03:37:48 PM
Quote from: YPargh on July 02, 2017, 10:21:55 AM
No I don't

thankfully boyah is not a full democracy, that would be equivalent to a tyranny of the majority

so when shit wins, it can still be flushed

and tbh i like least anime too lol
but our awards system is always based upon a democratic system with the exception of rn lol

Kalahari Inkantation

because hiro insisted on greatly culling the awards back this year, i couldn't make it too democratic without stepping on his toes even more than i already have lol

so i compromised

but honestly i would have liked more than what we have, even at 45 this is still out smallest boyah awards ever

YPrrrr

Ignoring the votes of other users when adding categories Hiro didn't want added in the first place isn't really a compromise girl;

I mean i don't care but I'm not going to pretend to swallow that fib n_u

Go Up