Strangest Post (scroll to see strange posts in full, click through for context)

Started by Hiro, June 23, 2017, 10:25:12 PM

previous topic - next topic

Quote from: Socks on December 02, 2016, 08:09:19 PMi know that he likes to personally and actually read as many letters as possible that people send him, so i figured what the heck.  the subject of it is a point of sour sentiment
1 (7.7%)
Quote from: chocobo2 on November 30, 2016, 10:03:38 AMwow i cant wait to get off work and go home and act like a Real Man act like the Lion i am inside the beautiful noble beast pulsing through my blood, king of the pride, the Big
5 (38.5%)
Quote from: the MIB the on July 01, 2016, 05:46:17 PMok sometimes at night i go with a group of ppl called "wee eat weeds" i met them on craigslist and i mean i kno it can be gross but sometimes we break into peoples
6 (46.2%)
Quote from: a plastic bag on June 19, 2014, 09:13:50 PM//?????????
1 (7.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Voting closed: May 03, 2020, 06:14:19 PM

Go Down

Hiro

Please nominate ONE post that makes you think "what did he mean by this?" goonish

strongbad

Kalahari Inkantation

YPrrrr

Quote from: Socks on December 02, 2016, 08:09:19 PM
i know that he likes to personally and actually read as many letters as possible that people send him, so i figured what the heck.

the subject of it is a point of sour sentiment on my part ever since it was announced. because it struck me as troubling, harmful and revisionist, and more importantly divisive and agenda driven. and this particular recourse is not the right platform or medium for that sort of plot or ploy and ideology, and the manor, method and means by which it was "inspired", undertaken and ultimately unilaterally decided were very murky, arbitrary and dubious. as usual of the outgoing Administration and their "changes".

i am talking about the redesigning of the $5, $10 and most importantly $20 dollar bill by the retiring Treasure Department administrators and of course their directors and supporters in the departing White House executives, secretariats and political staffers.

i told Trump to fuck that shit, and change the plans/designs back to something less agenda driven and special interest based.

[spoiler]Dear President-Elect Donald Trump,

I was at a moment with myself where one wonders when life tests him, what makes a man? I was reminded of a famous quote by an even more famous man, an one whom I consider if not a founding father, their eldest son--Andrew Jackson--7th President of the United States and a genuine American hero.

A hero that special interests groups and political pandering have conspired to shame and attempt to erase him from our national history. I speak of the plan by the Treasury Department, under the urging and direction of the outgoing Administration no doubt, to remove Andrew Jackson form his place on the front of the $20 dollar bill, and replace him with a dubiously chosen Harriet Tubman.

I cannot help but think of all the issues we face presently, that the outgoing White House could have focused and attempted to acknowledge and solve, the issue of replacing Andrew Jackson on the $20 dollar bill was a classic example of finding a problem where non existed for your own ends and goals. And the goal is of course to shun and diminish a TRUE American patriot, statesman and gentlemen, because he dared to have contradictions and strong opinions and to keep his own counsel and not apologizing for pointing out ugly truths.

If it sounds familiar, it should, Andrew Jackson often reminds me of you, in his temperament, tenderness, wisdom and penchant for decisive action and bold ideas. You should read his biography if you are not familiar with it, it is uncanny to the situation our Nation and Government face today, and I believe it will be a good source for inspiration and guidance as you chart a new course within the old and established halls of power in Washington during the next 4 years. Andrew Jackson was actually denied and robbed of an election victory for President once, before the love and support of the common man that he embodied and represented and worried for grew too great to deny him the White House.

But just as then and now, nothing has changed. The economic elite and old political families and groups, organization and lobbyists still have way too much influence and control over national politics and the American people. They scoff at outsiders or someone from humble beginning attempting to lead or tell them something different from their agenda. An agenda that is not of the strong and independent and proud American spirit, but an agenda of subversion and doubt, anger and confusion, an agenda of Marxist anarchy.

These forces in their present form, and you will come in contact with them all the time now. Some obvious and in the open, others hiding in the shadows like a snake. But what they have in common is they seek to weaken our national character and identity and turn it into something manageable, controllable and ultimately remake it entirely upon their desired image of chaos and submission.

You cannot let these people and forces win Mr. Trump! I implore you to never change and go against your gut, because coursing through your veins at this very moment is the same blood that flows within all true and real Americans, and which stems from the national heartbeat of our great country--America. And right now it is a powerful and hopeful pulse, rejuvenated by your incredible triumph over the enemies and illnesses which plague the Nation. Namely political and economic aristocracy that has decided the best way to remain in power and control is to have a weak, sorry, sad, divided and dangerous America.

The change of the $5, $10 and $20 dollar bills may seem small or inconsequential in this regard, but to me, it is one of the most visible, important and symbolic manifestation and ultimate representation of their perverse plot and hostile plan. What is more influential and powerful than our notes of currency? Currency that passes millions of hands each and every moment, inside and outside the US, shaping minds and chaining hearts by the new images and themes which will be printed on them.

You can change this policy President-elect Trump! It is within the executive purview of power and authority and you should direct your new Treasury Department to reevaluate and reconsider the changes of the outgoing Administration, in tune with the real and great America we both know and love. Just add it to your, unfortunately, long lists of things to amend and fix because they were so carelessly and deliberately implemented.

If you are in doubt of your essence stemming from the spirit of Andrew Jackson (which was really the spirit of America at the time and long after to today), I leave you with one of his quotes. The same one that inspired this letter.

“I was born for the storm, and a calm does not suit me.”
--Andrew Jackson (1767-1845)

Be brave Mr. Trump, have no doubt or fear and be brave for us, and champion of the common man. We will love, thank, remember and respect you for it, and more importantly, America will thrive and prosper and grow united, strong and peaceful as a result.
Oh, and when push comes to shove and numbers truly matter... as in elections, but certainly not polls! Ha, we will ALWAYS have your back!

Goodnight dear Sir!

Your most humble servant, common friend and proud supporter,

Marjus Plaku--An honest, imperfect, kind, generous and hard working person who humbly and unexpectedly arrived on these Great Shores as first an eager and overwhelmed but thankful legal immigrant, and now lives and thinks of himself as a proud American Citizen. All made possible by the incredible and generous opportunities our Nation offers to people and families who want to come here properly and for the right reasons, via LEGAL channels and LEGITIMATE means that the USA affords and offers to the World. It is an honor, blessing and privilege to live here.

Lets make sure it always stays that way.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

God Bless!!![/spoiler]

Kalahari Inkantation

Please keep personal grudges out of the Boyah Awards. That post may be aggressive, but it isn't exactly strange. akudood;

you may submit another truly strange post

TooB

Quote from: Majorana's Mask on June 24, 2017, 10:50:06 AM
Please keep personal grudges out of the Boyah Awards. That post may be aggressive, but it isn't exactly strange. akudood;

you may submit another truly strange post
ok. Deleted.

Mando Pandango

Quote from: chocobo2 on November 30, 2016, 10:03:38 AM
wow i cant wait to get off work and go home and act like a Real Man act like the Lion i am inside the beautiful noble beast pulsing through my blood, king of the pride, the Big Papa everyone cant wait to hug with big smiling eyes as soon as i walk through the door, thank goodness im home , come sit on my lap by the fire while i stroke your hair and tell you a story rich in fantasy and adventure and good virtues and life lessons, i bring home the bacon because i love my wife and children and i have the muscles to carry them over even the darkest most threatening waters. some will say th gender binary stereotypical roles are sexist and wrong, a patriarchal power imbalance, but these peope are mutants, too weak to consider anything beyond taking it up the butt with hummus lube and hooking elbows in a squaredance of fruitless outrage. these people cant see past the surface, theyre wholly preoccupied with the most superficial senses of identity and value, yes i want to park my sexual energy vaginally, yes i want to rip a manticore apart with my bare hands to protect a girl, wow okay thats sexist?????? im belittling women in my desire to serve them with my life and honor?????? yeah okay i guess im misogynist pig!!! lately i have a thing for chubby girls, baby makin meat, thic azn godesses, what can i say im a gentleman with fine sensibilities and a burning appetite for squishy thighs to slobber all over like a nasty goblin

there are two parts to this dream, one of which has already reified through cosmic design inside of my fridge 1: spaghetti sauce 2: a good ass pozza to DUMP that sauce allllllll over

despite what current cultural narratives might have you brlieve, girls really DO want a Strong Man to take care of them (with Big Muscles) and buy them clothes and show them the kingdom, take then to the roof of the castle and say to them as they gaze out over the bustling city below, the lush lands, the misty mountains in the distance, say to them "this kingdom, my kingdom, that i possess, that i earned through fierce ambition and sacrifice, is now yours as much as mine. the power within you, inherent in ur beautiful soul, is so great as to earn it, by simply being, just the same"

now let daddy hook u up shawty

lemme see u bounce w/ sonethibg cute on boo, thats all i need baby

who wouldnt want to be a damsel in distress? 1: the dark king abducts you and you have significance to him 2. the hero's life is committed to your rescue . but secretly you think the hero is a boring pussy faggot and you like beibg raped by dark king and his pig gnomes, and if the opportunity arises (the hero fails and is captured alive) you WILL give in to your dark desire and administer the ultimate cuck and it will turn you on like nothing else, because thats truly what you desire inside and theres nothing more important than being yourself right? thats my personal experience with being a girl anyway. being a cute girl rules

yeah okay im an "object" but i literally get anything i want????
and dont have to work???????????????? i hsve a freakin chamber full of guns and black market nano tech and rule the internet world (because i rock and my charm is undeniable) and all i have to do is lick this guys dong sonetimes??????
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: the MIB the on July 01, 2016, 05:46:17 PM
ok sometimes at night i go with a group of ppl called "wee eat weeds" i met them on craigslist and i mean i kno it can be gross but sometimes we break into peoples yards at night and we just pull and eat their weeds it's like we have a picinic at a nice suburban yard and we savor how good it is and the thrill is so huge lol when a dog barks we either bark with them or we run haha.  some times u can get caught for tresspassing and we run our serparate ways when some ppl are comign at us with their dogs lol.  but the main point of this is to relive the life of poor ppl that steal bread from stores so can get the gist of how bad they have it it's like osme sort of anthropology study except no consent (we don't condone rape), but we do it in a beneficial way that we take their weeds bc who likes weebs in the suburbs lol like man i love jesus.  if u want to join in u have to bring ur own ranch and crutons and bowl and tongues

also the types of grass is fun munching on too like some ppl have some indian grass and hgave the best fertilizer it is amazing.  we also pick up dog feces for free and throw them in their garbage containers

6M69I69B9

July 13, 2017, 10:59:52 PM #8 Last Edit: July 13, 2017, 11:22:49 PM by the MIB the
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

silvertone

Go Up