April 18, 2024, 12:51:59 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

52 GAMES, 52 WEEKS, THE YEAR: 2023

Started by C.Mongler, January 04, 2023, 09:19:54 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

New finished games:

Pikmin 4
Twisted Metal
Slay the Spire
Inscryption
Master Detective Archives: Rain Code
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

silvertone

i beat conkers bad fur day. that game pwns

Nyerp

Geno

geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

YPrrrr

Nyerp

Tetris Effect is good

Also I beat 36 games this year

Hello? Anyone there? ...............

Samus Aran

Nyerp

YPrrrr

Beat TOTK

It was decent idk what else to say. Beginning is a slog but then it's better once you've got battery and decent armor/weapons

YPrrrr

Also beat ME3 today. Great game, wish I'd played it years ago.

YPrrrr

I guess I also beat SF6 today since they're making me sit through the entire credits for winning 5 matches in arcade akudood;

Geno

Ok lets see if I hit 30

One Piece Pirate Warriors 4
One Piece Odyssey
Sonic the Hedgehog
Fire Emblem: Engage
Resident Evil 4 Remake
The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker
The Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD
The Magical Quest: Starring Mickey Mouse
Mega Man
Mega Man 2
Mega Man 3
Mega Man 9
Master Detective Archives: Rain Code
We Love Katamari REROLL
Slay the Spire
Street Fighter 6
Final Fantasy XVI
Harvester
Pizza Tower
Twisted Metal
Inscryption
Armore Core 6
Sea of Stars
Bomb Rush Cyberfunk
Pikmin 4
Destroy All Humans!
Spider-Man 2
Super Mario Wonder
Super Mario RPG
Tetris Effect
Lies of P

So looking like I hit 32 hell yeah Im a real gamer!

Nyerp

Go Up