March 28, 2024, 01:51:28 PM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

shadow of the colossus ps4

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, June 17, 2017, 12:25:38 AM

previous topic - next topic

y/n

I approve of this
2 (40%)
I disapprove of this
0 (0%)
I am ambivalent about this
3 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

[youtube]pdZQ98mWeto[/youtube]

1. hopes
2. dreams
3. REALISTIC expectations

YPrrrr

Idk I've still never played it so I'll probably get it and never finish it

C.Mongler

i hope it is the same game with updated gfx. maybe tighten up wander's controls a tad, THATS IT. i'd rather not have the hd port team fucking with shit. not only that but the game is 70% wandering around a vast empty boring wasteland and 30% fighting colossi, and adding new ones won't change that balance so i'd rather not see a gopher/dolphin/flying squirrel colossi in this shit

TooB

I said already  that I hope some stuff DOES get added.

Hiro

Quote from: C.Mongler on June 17, 2017, 08:09:38 AM
maybe tighten up wander's controls a tad
DO NOT DO THIS
they've already said though there will be an optional """"improved""" control scheme so as long as the original is the same with less bugs (like wander clipping when gripping certain areas) then I'll be good
also I'm with John on this one for once, I WANT more Colossi because otherwise there's no reason for me to get this game. http://teamico.wikia.com/wiki/Unused_Colossi There were originally like 48 colossi planned, which was eventually cut down to 24. There are 8 that are shown in concept art and even have models and shit in the game's data, as well as areas that were made from them. Most of those were only cut due to time restraints or bugs, things that can easily be fixed now. Even if they kept the original 16 for the story and like 4 of those 8 were added to a separate "expanded" mode I would love that.

C.Mongler

i meant fix the bugginess dawg i dont mean rework the controls lol they are just straight buggy especially in the last remaster

Hiro

Quote from: C.Mongler on June 17, 2017, 01:41:06 PM
i meant fix the bugginess dawg i dont mean rework the controls lol they are just straight buggy especially in the last remaster
well a lot of people consider the controls broken because of things like wander floppin around and losing his footing on colossi, tripping over rocks, etc, but those are things I enjoy and are part of the game imo

Hiro

or shit like "why is triangle jump it should be x!"

C.Mongler

(i wouldnt mind if the game included customizable controls, but idrgaf i'd play with the default either way lol)

Hiro

Quote from: C.Mongler on June 17, 2017, 01:56:11 PM
(i wouldnt mind if the game included customizable controls, but idrgaf i'd play with the default either way lol)
Quote from: ƕɾο on June 17, 2017, 01:00:02 PM
they've already said though there will be an optional """"improved""" control scheme

silvertone

TooB

I was pretty sure the ps3 version let you change the jump button to x...

Maybe not

C.Mongler

Quote from: ƕɾο on June 17, 2017, 01:59:39 PM
Quote from: C.Mongler on June 17, 2017, 01:56:11 PM
Quote from: ƕɾο on June 17, 2017, 01:00:02 PM
they've already said though there will be an optional """"improved""" control scheme

customizable and "improved" arent necessarily the same thing nor mutually exclusive i don't know what you're trying to get at lol

C.Mongler

Go Up