April 23, 2024, 05:58:04 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

list of game companies you currently trust

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, June 14, 2017, 04:14:48 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

TooB

Quote from: C.Mongler on June 14, 2017, 08:56:27 PM
yeah, ypr gets it; i meant nier was the first great game they made again after a series of tru dingers lol (star fox, korra, tmnt). i thought they could do no wrong b4 that tho
I still don't blame platinum fully for star fox.

Kalahari Inkantation

it's all on miyamoto for being a stubborn egoist

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

C.Mongler

Quote from: Majorana's Mask on June 14, 2017, 09:25:11 PM
it's all on miyamoto for being a stubborn egoist

suppose this is also tru. also the cancellation of scalebound was not a good look for them either, especially considering the game looked kind of fucking boring and directionless when they were still showing it off

Kalahari Inkantation

miyamoto's cancellation of scalebound was perhaps the most stubborn, egotistical decision he's ever made

C.Mongler

lol u got me 2 chuckle. YOU KNOW WHAT I MEANT BY 'them' argh;

TooB

Quote from: Majorana's Mask on June 15, 2017, 05:50:26 AM
miyamoto's cancellation of scalebound was perhaps the most stubborn, egotistical decision he's ever made
wait... what do you mean miyamoto? Scalebound was for xbone?

C.Mongler

i think he was clownin' on the fact that i vaguely made it sound like it was miyamoto's decision to cancel scalebound

this thread is all sorts of confusing cmongler sentence structures

TooB

wawi

Hiro

June 15, 2017, 07:55:00 PM #25 Last Edit: June 15, 2017, 09:06:02 PM by ???
Quote from: C.Mongler on June 15, 2017, 05:21:42 AM
also the cancellation of scalebound was not a good look for them either, especially considering the game looked kind of fucking boring and directionless when they were still showing it off
but why would that look extra bad on them if the game looked bad anyway? they shouldn't waste resources on making boring games. would you rather it get cancelled when it actually looked good?

TooB

Quote from: ƕɾο on June 15, 2017, 07:55:00 PM
also the cancellation of scalebound was not a good look for them either, especially considering the game looked kind of fucking boring and directionless when they were still showing it off
but why would that look extra bad on them if the game looked bad anyway? they shouldn't waste resourced on making boring games. would you rather it get cancelled when it actually looked good?
and yet, a bunch of people were still mad about it

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: ƕɾο on June 15, 2017, 07:55:00 PM
but why would that look extra bad on them if the game looked bad anyway? they shouldn't waste resourced on making boring games. would you rather it get cancelled when it actually looked good?

sometimes (often) people like the idea of something more than they would realistically like the actual something

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: YPargh on June 14, 2017, 04:26:59 PM
I still trust bioware. And naughty dog. And Riot games. Maybe Namco???

That's about it.

I least trust capcom, dirty money grubbing sons of bitches.

why bioware of all companies befuddlement

and even my faith in naughty dog has been tested before

their core single-player experiences tend to be stellar, but they have a habit of polluting the online modes of their recent games with completely unnecessary complexity and pay-to-win slop

also i'm still pretty disappointed about how utterly redundant the last of us' single-player dlc was

capcom has become truly terrible, i agree

TooB

There's still worse than capcom. At least capcom can still do neat things.

Go Up