April 18, 2024, 12:02:05 PM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

list of game companies you currently trust

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, June 14, 2017, 04:14:48 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: YPargh on June 13, 2017, 03:19:13 PM
what gaming companies do you currently trust  huhdoodame;

i'm legitimately struggling to answer this question befuddlement

i'd like to know if there are any boyagers who can

YPrrrr

I still trust bioware. And naughty dog. And Riot games. Maybe Namco???

That's about it.

I least trust capcom, dirty money grubbing sons of bitches.

strongbad

i trust the dev teams for Nethack and DCSS immensely, although idk if that counts since they aren't for profit

i also trust blizzard but maybe that is just because i like overwatch so much lol. people who are into their other games have stronger opinions than i do

treasure is good

i probably trust nintendo the least but i also acknowledge that they are capable of getting amazinzg games out as well

TooB

bluaki

Maybe HAL Laboratory? Kirby and Smash Bros games are consistently good.

Good-Feel comes to mind too, at least Kirby Yarn and Yoshi Wool were good and I haven't heard of them doing anything else.

I'll at least play and enjoy almost every Game Freak game, but I'd really hesitate to use "trust" with them.

silvertone

Kalahari Inkantation

silvertone

Hiro

Quote from: YPargh on June 14, 2017, 04:26:59 PM
bioware.
Riot
capcom,
how on earth goonish

I trust Rockstar, though not so much for online (I don't particularly care about online anyway), Nintendo hasn't left me feeling betrayed, they've been pretty consistent with their big titles for a long while. Naughty Dog for sure, and while DICE doesn't usually make games that interest me much, I always trust that it'll be a quality game.

YPrrrr

Quote from: bluaki on June 14, 2017, 04:46:42 PM
Maybe HAL Laboratory? Kirby and Smash Bros games are consistently good.

Good-Feel comes to mind too, at least Kirby Yarn and Yoshi Wool were good and I haven't heard of them doing anything else.

I'll at least play and enjoy almost every Game Freak game, but I'd really hesitate to use "trust" with them.
HAL is a good one I'll second that

C.Mongler

none? i trust valve as a game developer to an extent. maybe platinum again soon if they return to doing good shit and nier wasn't just a one-off. CD projekt red i guess?

Hiro

I'm surprised you'd count Nier as a bad game by Platinum and not their licensed titles (TMNT, Transformers, Korra)

YPrrrr

Quote from: ƕɾο on June 14, 2017, 08:24:35 PM
I'm surprised you'd count Nier as a bad game by Platinum and not their licensed titles (TMNT, Transformers, Korra)
he meant nier was good and he hopes it wasn't a one off

C.Mongler

yeah, ypr gets it; i meant nier was the first great game they made again after a series of tru dingers lol (star fox, korra, tmnt). i thought they could do no wrong b4 that tho

Hiro

Go Up