April 16, 2024, 04:13:47 PM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Kirby for Switch

Started by Samus Aran, June 14, 2017, 11:37:55 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

Looks great. Gameplay-wise, kind of a mix of Return to Dream Land and Super Star. RtDL because of the emphasis on co-op, Super Star because you create these partners via enemies with abilities. And it looks like there will be a lot of combo powers, too. I don't think we've seen ability combining since 64.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cc3PAAije0Y[/youtube]

C.Mongler

Thought it was literally a RtDL port until the end there (never played it so this might have been an ignorant thought). Looks hella sick tho, I'm always down for a good kirb

Hiro

Yeah I'm really looking forward to this one

YPrrrr

Really excited for this. My gf loves the Kirby games on 3DS so playing through this with her would be cool. The yoshi game is also co-op too. Love that Nintendo is making games that take advantage of the switchs constantly available 2 joycons

Hiro

shit, yeah, definitely going to play this with adry

bluaki

I think it looks great. I loved Triple Deluxe and Robobot and this is a lot like those.

The way that abilities combine is a lot simpler and more limited than Kirby 64, but I like it because I prefer how each copy ability has a bunch of different moves since RtDL

This will probably be my second favorite Switch game after Mario Odyssey

Kalahari Inkantation

whenever i do buy a sw!tch, this will be on my list

in the meantime, i have a dozen other kirby games to catch up on lol

silvertone

this is the only game that really makes me wanna get a switch, but i'm still gunna wait until the consoles DEAD before getting one

Go Up