April 15, 2024, 11:09:00 PM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

super mario odyssey

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, June 13, 2017, 10:19:18 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hiro

it's a second-party game, i'm not exactly sure why you feel the need to pretend it "doesn't count" for some reason
I always remembered it, and I feel it is a notable game for that mechanic
i mean sure the game kinda sucked but the point is there's been a nintendo game with this mechanic before

Kalahari Inkantation

i'm not dismissing you or "pretending" it doesn't count, i'm just saying the criteria i had in mind at first would not have included a game like geist lol

although i would say it counts less than something like wind waker because ww is first-party and popular

and aside from those purely factual matters, i personally don't have any familiarity with geist

Thyme

YPrrrr

silvertone

whats the deal w/ possession ?

TooB

YPrrrr

The parade of positivity continues. 9s and 10s across the board. I do appreciate polygon dinging it for some wonky motion controls for cappy

YPrrrr

C.Mongler

at first i thought this game was weird/kinda mediocre, but now that its opened up a bit and i understand the premise a bit more, i'm having lotsa fun :)

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

YPrrrr

So apparently there's around 900 moons. Guess I should stop trying to collect them all myface;

TooB

Quote from: YPargh on October 29, 2017, 09:31:30 AM
So apparently there's around 900 moons. Guess I should stop trying to collect them all myface;
honestly, this may be the first mario game I 100%

We'll see

Nyerp

everyone delete this game and stop playing it until i buy a switch kay thanks!

Samus Aran

New Donk City fucking rules holy shit

Go Up