April 16, 2024, 01:09:47 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

god of war thread

Started by C.Mongler, April 23, 2018, 06:30:40 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

C.Mongler

just seems par for the course for ModernSony

The Last of Us
Uncharted 4
Bloodborne
Horizon: Zero Dawn
Infamous: Second Son

They all got them spicy expansion DLCs (some of them even as standalones)

Nyerp

uncharted: lost legacy was basically a full game, i wouldn't count it as a dlc

anyway the game's director said there's no dlc planned soooooo

C.Mongler

I mean it started as straight dlc and grew into something different. I agree it's not in the traditional sense, but its not quite exactly removed from it either. Idk

and Cory can say whatever he wants but MommySony is writing the checks cmongler;

C.Mongler

Also the Atreus TWIST was one of the dumbest narrative choices I've ever seen lol Cory better figuratively suck me off for that one in the sequel 

Nyerp

by "twist" do you mean that section of the game where atreus starts acting like an asshole and basically has a personality shift until he suddenly reverts back to normal and it's never explained or brought up again

C.Mongler

oh neat, quasi spoiler tags

naw i didnt meant that part but that part is also fuckin' dumb

i mean when the reveal atreus = loki, as if that means anything in the context of the game or as if he shares almost any qualities with the mythological loki as a character. it's just some dumb left-field SICK REFERENCE BRO twist that means absolutely nothing lol. hopefully they do something around that in the next game, but we'll see i guess lol

Nyerp

oh yeah. i really hope that they weren't trying to handwave his weird character shift with "well he's loki so of course he's a dick sometimes lol!" because you're right, it doesn't match atreus' actual established character and would be really shitty writing

YPrrrr

Man if Kratos kills Atreus thats gonna be sick

Nyerp

beat the final valkyrie, took like an hour. she had like 15 different attacks, but only 1 or 2 of them are the ones that kept killing me. so frustrating. OH WELL I DID IT

Go Up