April 17, 2024, 10:36:31 PM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

nice job jim v

Started by Bushy, June 12, 2017, 11:16:39 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

C.Mongler

Quote from: 6M69I69B9 on September 14, 2019, 10:47:25 AM
Quote from: C.Mongler on September 14, 2019, 07:28:16 AMdamn dude you werent kiddin

https://www.articobits.com/obituaries/trice-fh/porter-partin-pj-obituary

shit man saddood;
oh man how did you even come across this?
Went to his Twitter where it had a professional page with a real name, googled his real name. There's a few obituary/memoriam things out there. Idk if any of them confirmed suicide tho, so idk on that piece but he's definitely passed. 
:(

tommy_no_ice

Quote from: Travis on September 03, 2019, 02:10:01 PMalright here goes nothing

"If you have to shit then shit. If not, don't"
Quote from: Travis on November 29, 2019, 07:58:48 PMjimmy fallon his ass when he got too wasted

ClassicTyler

Nyerp

i hate to admit this but post-irony and depression culture have taken over the internet so much that i probably wouldn't have seen these as the thoughts of a suicidal person. might just be me though awdood;

tommy_no_ice

that's why playing around with this $hit is bad

Ain't no body gonna know when it's real

Quote from: Travis on November 29, 2019, 07:58:48 PMjimmy fallon his ass when he got too wasted

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Nyerp on September 14, 2019, 06:16:33 PMi hate to admit this but post-irony and depression culture have taken over the internet so much that i probably wouldn't have seen these as the thoughts of a suicidal person. might just be me though awdood;
It's important to realize that even in jokes there's usually a hint of Truth. Suicide and depression are topics that can be hard to take seriously through the lens of humor, but too often these jokes are cries for help under a flimsy mask. It's important to not be desensitized to this.

RIP bushy. It really is a tragedy that this happened, but hopefully we can all learn from this and understand better the signs of someone who needs help in the future.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

tommy_no_ice

Quote from: Mando Pandango on September 14, 2019, 07:46:49 PM
Quote from: Nyerp on September 14, 2019, 06:16:33 PMi hate to admit this but post-irony and depression culture have taken over the internet so much that i probably wouldn't have seen these as the thoughts of a suicidal person. might just be me though awdood;
It's important to realize that even in jokes there's usually a hint of Truth. Suicide and depression are topics that can be hard to take seriously through the lens of humor, but too often these jokes are cries for help under a flimsy mask. It's important to not be desensitized to this.

RIP bushy. It really is a tragedy that this happened, but hopefully we can all learn from this and understand better the signs of someone who needs help in the future.
for real

if any yall need a judgement free talk in time of need Tommy's here

C.Mongler

Daddy

Man SHOUTOUT TO THE FALLEN BUSHY

Samus Aran

Go Up