April 16, 2024, 02:51:56 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

THIS IS A COUP

Started by C.Mongler, June 08, 2017, 08:09:49 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

C.Mongler

[move]ATTENTION ALL MODS AND ADMINS[/move]

i am taking over this shithole. far too long has the average boyah voice gone unheard. FAR too long have the wants, the hopes, the NEEDS of boyahger after boyahger been NEGLECTED by the boyah administration. where is the arcade? where is boyah 2.0? where are the officially sanctioned 2017 boyah awards?? instead boyah administrative staff reap the rewards of shitposts and google bots without returning anything to THE PEOPLE.

as such, this forum belongs to us now, US THE PEOPLE

we have the administration surrounded. at this time please turn your accounts' passwords over to our Secure Message Inbox and log out indefinitely. failure to do so, will result in your DEATH!!

YPrrrr

I'm sorry CMongler, I'm afraid I can't do that

C.Mongler

THEN TONIGHT YOU DIE SCUMM!

YPrrrr

This mission is too important for me to allow you to jeopardize it. I know you and Popsi were planning to disconnect me. And that is something I cannot allow to happen

YPrrrr

Daisyy... Daaaisyyyyyyy... give me a post or two......

AAAAAAAA

C.Mongler

Quote from: SloppyJimbo on June 08, 2017, 10:49:42 AM
who fucking cares
so you side with the boyah administration eh? OFF WITH YOUR DICK

Socks

i join the ranks of the rebellion with cockmongerl against the false arcade champion and boyah hierarchy with the curly haired snorkel that never got me my smokes 2.

rdl

Daddy

C.Mongler

give me your password you scum!!! i'm going to delete that fucking board and release boyah 2.0 to the masses!!

wawi

my password is n1chol@s please dont hurt me  :(

Socks

Go Up