March 28, 2024, 04:03:14 PM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

new s*itphone needed

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, June 04, 2017, 12:00:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

many of the g5 reviews i've skimmed seem to praise its display lol

at least, compared to other devices in its price range

of course, if you're looking for a flagship and end up with a g5 (esp. one with ads), then yeah, naturally you're going to be disappointed

but for at $250 for the 64gb/4gb model i can't really see any better options, and i'm generally pretty hard on the moto g brand

Quote from: ƕɾο on July 12, 2017, 05:25:06 PM
Quote from: Majorana's Mask on July 10, 2017, 04:15:20 PM
what do you use currently lol
moto x 2014 with a big clunky case on it

also forget the gs8, i found my next phone https://www.theverge.com/circuitbreaker/2017/7/12/15958242/huawei-kfc-special-edition-smartphone-colonel-sanders

lol befuddlement

strongbad

ordered a Huawei Honor 6X

will post impressions after a week or so of use

Kalahari Inkantation

out of curiosity, what made you settle on that option over the others lol

strongbad

Quote from: Majorana's Mask on July 13, 2017, 07:44:41 PM
out of curiosity, what made you settle on that option over the others lol

honestly just wanted to try something new. it seems pretty comparable to the g5 in terms of specs and it is well reviewed. i've gone through 3 generations of the moto g (2, 4 and 5) and the 5 was probably the one that clicked with me the least. maybe i just never got used to it (i only had it for about a week and a half before it broke)

Kalahari Inkantation

Oh, somehow I didn't realize that the very phone you broke was itself a G5. lol goowan

the g5 plus, however, is a much better device than the g5 is

strongbad

Quote from: Majorana's Mask on July 13, 2017, 08:17:10 PM
Oh, somehow I didn't realize that the very phone you broke was itself a G5. lol goowan

the g5 plus, however, is a much better device than the g5 is

o it was a g5 plus that i broke too lol
yeah idk i just wasnt super into it. liked my g4 better

strongbad

tfw when you order a honor 6x and then watch this video after
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXhw0hLmqG0[/youtube]

Kalahari Inkantation

lol

if durability is your concern, the zte blade v8 pro >>> the 6x

it's equal if not marginally better than the 6x is most other measures, too, notable exception being camera quality

strongbad

Yeah I'm running a tempered glass screen protector and have a case coming so hopefully it'll be safe even though this thing will be fucking massive with all the crap on it lol

Speaking of which I don't think I've ever successfully out on a screen protector in my life

Kalahari Inkantation

i failed at screen protector application for the first time today myself

but that's because the s8 has a curved screen and the case i have on it causes the rigid protector to pop right off after a minute or so myface;

what a waste of $5

however, i've applied glass screen protectors to many phones with flat displays before, and that isn't too hard imo

snoorkel

i switched from Xperia to iPhone (6s)

It's nice, probably nicest feeling phone i've had in my hand. Multitasking is actually better than Android. phone stays more responsive regardless of what you're doing. seems like a more stable OS.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Lifetrends on July 17, 2017, 02:16:24 PM
i switched from Xperia to iPhone (6s)

It's nice, probably nicest feeling phone i've had in my hand. Multitasking is actually better than Android. phone stays more responsive regardless of what you're doing. seems like a more stable OS.

isn't it great

all android users secretly envy the smoothness and sheer efficiency of ios and the iphone

it enrages them to know that android can't even compete

silvertone

whats the difference between an iphone and an driod.

silvertone

Go Up