Boyah Awards 2K17 Volunteer Sign-Up Sheet POSITIONS CLOSED

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, May 28, 2017, 11:42:37 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Majorana's Mask on May 31, 2017, 10:55:25 PM
i want insurance

Quote from: ƕɾο on May 31, 2017, 11:10:11 PM
so do I, at least I have vision and dental for one more year (I think anyway)
I should probably see if i can get my wisdom teeth removed before it's too late

so i only just got the joke

lol

Hiro

Hiro

Kalahari Inkantation

Kalahari Inkantation

in any case it's up to jmv or snorkel to actually create the necessary boards and promote you lol

Kalahari Inkantation

but i can't believe there aren't more members interested in being modded

strongbad

Quote from: Snowy on May 31, 2017, 05:08:16 PM
Quote from: ƕɾο on May 31, 2017, 05:01:31 PM
what the fuck is this
did you not read the title of the thread or what

i like the idea of going into a thread and refusing to read the topic it and just demanding people tell you what is going on in it lol

Kalahari Inkantation

Hiro

seriously i don't know why there needs to be more people involved. the ONLY thing that's going to do is make it take longer because of coordinating bullshit between multiple people, arguing over shit, and the fact that clearly no active members are particularly interested in doing it besides me means we'll have to sit around and wait until someone less interested eventually joins, and then they're not going to have their heart in it and shit like that's just going to cause more problems.
the boyah awards are not a huge task, one person can complete it just fine. this is just complicating matters and by streamlining and having someone with one vision and sole responsibility means nothing gets bogged down.

Kalahari Inkantation

Hiro

you're there for advising and I'm sure if I have any serious questions David can help me out too, I mean if there was one other person actually interested i would be fine with it, but aren't the main reasons of past boyawards delays due to 1) those responsible not being very interested, and b) having to coordinate with so many different people?
I already have a bit of the system planned out, the rest i can work out with you or get a consensus during the actual process

Kalahari Inkantation

you have valid arguments, i personally have no counterargument beyond "i want insurance"

mods, speak within the next day or forever hold your peace

in the meantime i'll keep wailing for jmv to get things started

Hiro

in light of recent events I'll either have no time at all to do boyah awards, or all the time in the world
but jmv isn't going to set anything up so it's not like it matters
I mean shit I can just do it in the Lobby with only 3 threads, and knock this thing out in the next 2 weeks

YPrrrr

Quote from: ƕɾο on June 07, 2017, 08:29:06 PM
in light of recent events I'll either have no time at all to do boyah awards, or all the time in the world
but jmv isn't going to set anything up so it's not like it matters
I mean shit I can just do it in the Lobby with only 3 threads, and knock this thing out in the next 2 weeks
sure do the 2 weeks thing

Go Up