April 26, 2024, 11:50:17 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

tec u sun of a bitch

Started by silvertone, May 27, 2017, 05:28:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

silvertone

monk level 14 - natural talent
dark knight - see you in hell
vampire - rise from dead

two more points in w/e you want, i recomend either status defense or possibly speed increase ( so you can attack BEFORE you die)

you will deal massive dmg due to the fact you bring your health to 1 then you attack with all the health you dont have (monks are extraordinarily high on health.) see you in hell - does massive dmg when you die. and rise from the dead brings you back to repeat the whole strat ogre again. make yr other two guys black mages and a salvemaster w/ white magic level 5. (or is it 4? idr) and u got an invincible party.

Travis

Kalahari Inkantation

hmmm

do you think it'd be wise to put one point into speed and one point into defense

i'd like to be properly balanced, but i don't know if there's a minimum threshold for unlocking each stat's special ability that would require me to spend both points in one rather than one point in each

silvertone

not physical defense because u got one HP but something that nuffilies elemental atks  so you can attack a few more times before u die

i wouldn't call it a uh , as you say, balanced build

Kalahari Inkantation

well i don't like the sound of having one hp tbh akudood;

so maybe i'll put both points into defense

on the other hand, sometimes flight is better than fight, so to shun speed for defense might backfire spectacularly if i encounter a truly terrible foe

Go Up