June 24, 2024, 10:47:48 PM

1,531,272 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Re: millenials be like

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, May 24, 2017, 08:34:19 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Thyme on May 30, 2017, 12:36:13 PM
you can tell a self-conscious non-normie (abnormie?) made this because normies aren't sociopathic enough to notice these, at least with this much detail

slouching and looking down are common "shy guy" tropes, but the other things are just too specific*

[spoiler=*]for normies to notice, because as someone who does 90% of those i can say they are spot-on[/spoiler]

yep, it could only have been made by some neurotic, hyperinsecure abnormie

and it truly is frighteningly accurate

basically every one applies to me except for the headphones for obvious reasons lol

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: donʼt letʼs on May 30, 2017, 12:45:21 PM
Quote from: Majorana's Mask on May 24, 2017, 08:34:19 AM

• turn on computer

• cycle through the same dozen chrome tabs of various subjects,
  • ...three months after first opening it

• open ten more in the meantime

Wow, pleb tier

how do you handle tabs

teach me

YPrrrr

Quote from: Majorana's Mask on May 30, 2017, 12:46:10 PM
Quote from: Thyme on May 30, 2017, 12:36:13 PM
you can tell a self-conscious non-normie (abnormie?) made this because normies aren't sociopathic enough to notice these, at least with this much detail

slouching and looking down are common "shy guy" tropes, but the other things are just too specific*

[spoiler=*]for normies to notice, because as someone who does 90% of those i can say they are spot-on[/spoiler]

yep, it could only have been made by some neurotic, hyperinsecure abnormie

and it truly is frighteningly accurate

basically every one applies to me except for the headphones for obvious reasons lol
Same >.<

Although I wear bright shirts too now woop

Kalahari Inkantation

the only time i'll ever wear a bright solid (or maybe even striped) color (eg something with a green or muted reddish base) is when i'm feeling unusually festive and flamboyant

which is basically never

don't let's

Quote from: Majorana's Mask on May 30, 2017, 12:48:51 PM
Quote from: donʼt letʼs on May 30, 2017, 12:45:21 PM
Quote from: Majorana's Mask on May 24, 2017, 08:34:19 AM

• turn on computer

• cycle through the same dozen chrome tabs of various subjects,
  • ...three months after first opening it

• open ten more in the meantime

Wow, pleb tier

how do you handle tabs

teach me
I think something is interesting and then mouse wheel click it into a new tab and then never look back. And then one day notice I have 400-500 of them on Firefox (or 6+ windows of them on Chrome because it doesn't have the sliding tab bar) and it keeps crashing and sometimes I lose all of them after it crashes. And then I have to download an add-on that gives extra protection.

rdl

i have a weird gait but thats bc i have an actual disability lol

Kalahari Inkantation

i'm still learning to undo a very slight limp because i had my leg shattered like kaz lol 5thgrade;

but even well before that incident i still had an awkward, dammit-just-try-to-act-natural gait

YPrrrr

Also I wonder how much is influenced by millenials' tendency to live in cities/urban environments. Because typically in cities most people do walk fast and keep their eyes below the sight line to avoid eye contact and avoid stepping in random shit.

Kalahari Inkantation

i live in the lazy suburbs and i never leave my house and i still look/dress/walk like that

it's possible that i simply inadvertently adopted that walking style having observed and mimicked other new yorkers in my formative years

Kalahari Inkantation

but then again, there are apparently plenty of other boyagers here who didn't grow up anywhere near any city dwellers, yet they too apparently walk the same way

YPrrrr

Just a common trope amongst the antisocial I suppose n_u

silvertone

millenials be like i am finna post a thread to make everyone depressed but im only making myself feel bad

Kalahari Inkantation

May 30, 2017, 03:05:52 PM #27 Last Edit: May 30, 2017, 03:09:37 PM by Majorana's Mask
Quote from: SVT on May 30, 2017, 03:03:22 PM
but im only making myself feel bad

what make you think i'm talking about myself

i'm perhaps the furthest thing from a lazy unmotivated millennial on this forum

silvertone

Quote from: Majorana's Mask on May 30, 2017, 03:05:52 PM
Quote from: SVT on May 30, 2017, 03:03:22 PM
but im only making myself feel bad

what make you think i'm talking about myself
because i read the posts in this thread

strongbad

jesus you guys need to get outside and ride bikes or some shit