March 28, 2024, 03:07:06 AM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Unpopular Opinions: Muzak Edition

Started by YPrrrr, May 18, 2017, 03:08:23 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

idk if this is unpopular or not but i think john darnielle might have a spotless discography without a single mountain goats release any worse than "pretty good" and most of them are great or downright fantastic

Mando Pandango

when Foo Fighters decide to get heavy they actually write some damn good music. White Limo is a good example of this and they have a new song called Run that's pretty great too, outside of the dumb intro
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Thyme

Quote from: interpolhezbollahyakuza on September 26, 2017, 12:51:05 PM
when Foo Fighters decide to get heavy they actually write some damn good music.

yeah
i especially like best of you despite its meme status
and the pretender

Mando Pandango

The Pretender is honestly kind of eh for me, but I agree that Best of You is great. Low and All My Life are also great.

My biggest issue with the band is that they're inconsistent in such a weird way. They have this mix of great heavy stuff and incredibly mediocre and forgettable other songs, and it's like a 20/80 mix so I don't bother with them most of the time. It's too bad.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

AAAAAAAA

I don't know if I 100% agree with you, and I haven't listened to Run, but White Limo is the shit.

Go Up