April 16, 2024, 02:58:42 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Unpopular Opinions: Muzak Edition

Started by YPrrrr, May 18, 2017, 03:08:23 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

Quote from: Pop"icl...!Pop"icl...!Pop"icl...! on May 22, 2017, 09:32:25 PM
Quote from: the MIB the on May 22, 2017, 09:19:39 PM
dfa 1979 is the only band that can do bass the right and best way

have NEVER found a band as close

there's femme fatale, the band that preceded dfa 1979 with sebastian but ugh

and their 2014 album was just umm...ok..

idk if unpopular lol

do you like Lightning Bolt

everyone should like Lightning Bolt tbh

Mando Pandango

agreed

but this is not the popular opinions thread

[spoiler]everyone bitches about the Lightning Bolt song in Rock Band 4 but it's literally the best song in the whole series in terms of what comes with the games[/spoiler]
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Hiro

Quote from: YPargh on May 19, 2017, 07:30:05 PM
I would say In Rainbows or Pablo Honey are more normie tier but idk lol
nah normie tier is OK Computer
but really In Rainbows is the best one

Quote from: ADX on May 22, 2017, 12:52:48 PM
i wish trance would come back
^^^^^

[spoiler][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WPCLda_erI[/youtube][/spoiler]

rdl

ive been back into immortal technique lately and am disappointed he hasnt put anything out in like 10 years

Hiro

the best strokes album is comedown machine
brand new is terrible
empire ants is top 5 gorillaz
Congratulations is the best MGMT album
Wildflower is just as good as Since I Left You
Carrie & Lowell is BORING

Mando Pandango

Quote from: ƕɾο on May 24, 2017, 12:12:23 PM
the best strokes album is comedown machine
alright i'm triggered gg hiro

C.Mongler

Congratulations is the best MGMT album

this is a great opinion

Wildflower is just as good as Since I Left You

this is a horrible opinion

Mando Pandango

YPrrrr

Oracular Spectacular gets unfair criticism for having mass appeal imo. Even from the band itself. I love that album front to back

I love both that one and congratulations though so I don't mind picking one over the other. I hope their new album is a return to form but I doubt it.

Hiro

Quote from: Pop"icl...!Pop"icl...!Pop"icl...! on May 24, 2017, 01:41:43 PM
that song blows and so do your opinions
what about welcome to japan, partners in crime, happy ending, or fucking SLOW ANIMALS

Mando Pandango

I honestly remember next to nothing from that album but I'll give it a shot for you.

I just remember being bored by it.

Hiro

Quote from: YPargh on May 24, 2017, 01:46:09 PM
Oracular Spectacular gets unfair criticism for having mass appeal imo. Even from the band itself. I love that album front to back

I love both that one and congratulations though so I don't mind picking one over the other. I hope their new album is a return to form but I doubt it.
I doubt it too, MGMT was a pretty bland album, though it has a few decent tracks. I like their first album and don't knock the mass appeal against it, I just really like Congratulations. I don't get why the band hates OS so much though that they seem to be making shit music now as a rejection of their success. Also Metanoia is gr8

Hiro

Quote from: Pop"icl...!Pop"icl...!Pop"icl...! on May 24, 2017, 01:59:20 PM
I honestly remember next to nothing from that album but I'll give it a shot for you.

I just remember being bored by it.
i mean it's kinda low-key sounding for a lot of it but that's partly what I like about it, in fact despite the strokes having some pretty good songs it's the only time I've actually considered myself a strokes fan, as a whole the band is kinda dull

Go Up