September 25, 2020, 06:16:28 AM

1,533,812 Posts in 46,217 Topics by 1,453 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.


terrible things

Started by Magyarorszag, May 12, 2017, 01:53:55 AM

previous topic - next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Go Down

AMEX


AMEX

Quote from: ADX on May 12, 2017, 07:23:27 AM
back2back phone interviews
the first one with the big GOOG went pretty well, there were a couple answers i wasnt happy about but i kept confident unlike mercedes where i just gave up. got a really positive vibe out of it.

second one was ok, it was with a very quiet asian woman who mumbled and is pregnant with a baby from some white guy. i kept my biases to myself tho. at the end i was like "hey, congrats on the baby!" and she was like "thanks!" and then I asked "did you have the baby already or n-not yet?" and she was like "well i think i need to go on maternity leave to have the baby" and i was like "so-ss-sorry i didn't know that".

in reality it was a little less awkward on my end, but yeah, definitely don't feel good on that one. its ok the company is lame anyways.

strongbad

waking up in the middle night having to pee

C.Mongler

waking up in the middle of the night because you were stung by a bee

strongbad

Quote from: C.Mongler on May 12, 2017, 12:56:43 PM
waking up in the middle of the night because you were stung by a bee

fuck that is the worST

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

YPrrrr


Mando Pandango

i'm gonna kick you in the head
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

YPrrrr

Quote from: Pop"icl...!Pop"icl...!Pop"icl...! on May 12, 2017, 03:03:32 PM
i'm gonna kick you in the head
At Mexican restaurants you get chips and salsa
In Italian restaurants you get breadsticks/salad
In other European American restaurants you get bread
In Indian restaurants you get naan
In Thai/some Chinese restaurants you get spring rolls

In Japanese restaurants you get fermented soybean broth the fuck akudood;

Mando Pandango

tbh i have a bigger problem with bread before the meal

"hey what should we give people to whet their appetite and get them ready to eat a lot"
"how about the most filling thing we have"

who the fuck
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

YPrrrr

Quote from: Pop"icl...!Pop"icl...!Pop"icl...! on May 12, 2017, 03:21:16 PM
tbh i have a bigger problem with bread before the meal

"hey what should we give people to whet their appetite and get them ready to eat a lot"
"how about the most filling thing we have"

who the fuck
As a very hangry person I greatly appreciate the bread and it has probably saved me from killing people on several occassions girl;

bluaki

Quote from: Majorana's Mask on May 12, 2017, 10:58:17 AM
Quote from: C.Mongler on May 12, 2017, 07:25:23 AM
group interviews (either with multiple interviewers or multiple interviewees, both are shit)


...does this actually happen

it's the equivalent of locking four starving dogs in a cage and chaining a steak around one's neck
Yes, my most recent interview was with 4 different people around a table in a meeting room at the same time.

Most of my other interviews had multiple rounds with different people

One of them had like 6 different interview rounds and some had one person, others had two people

Snowy

Quote from: Samus Aran on November 05, 2009, 12:50:30 PMlast night i bludgeoned a bull moose to death with my cock

Hiro

i had a group interview for my daycare job but i'm p. sure 2 of them already worked there just in different positions or were former employees, and all 4 of us got the job anyway lol

Magyarorszag

Quote from: bluaki on May 12, 2017, 04:01:05 PM
Quote from: Majorana's Mask on May 12, 2017, 10:58:17 AM
Quote from: C.Mongler on May 12, 2017, 07:25:23 AM
group interviews (either with multiple interviewers or multiple interviewees, both are shit)


...does this actually happen

it's the equivalent of locking four starving dogs in a cage and chaining a steak around one's neck
Yes, my most recent interview was with 4 different people around a table in a meeting room at the same time.

Most of my other interviews had multiple rounds with different people

One of them had like 6 different interview rounds and some had one person, others had two people


jiminy christmas

Go Up