April 24, 2024, 08:31:16 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

MOIRO KRAT 8===========D™ General

Started by C.Mongler, April 26, 2017, 05:54:39 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

C.Mongler

April 26, 2017, 05:54:39 AM Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 06:12:29 AM by C.Mongler
if you were dumb enough to buy a switch surely you're also dumb enough to buy mario kart 8 again

but who cares, D E F E N I T I V E M A R I O K A R T E X P E R I E N C E

i wonder if nintendo will make another mario kart again tbh

anyway who's ready TO RUMBLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Kalahari Inkantation

*MOIRO KRAT 8===========D

Please call it by its proper trademarked name.

I won't warn you again.

C.Mongler

i have updated the thread title im sorry for the confusion

Kalahari Inkantation

April 26, 2017, 06:16:52 AM #3 Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 06:20:36 AM by Majorana's Mask
Thank you for your continued support for our valiant and vigilant efforts here in The United Kingdom of Great Boyah and Mario Party Forum, Mongler.

YPrrrr

I never bought a Wii U so I can feel superior getting content worth $100 in 2014 for $48 woo

Plus playing it with gf will be coo

It's worth it for Boo

Kalahari Inkantation

yeah but now you can't play mk8 with us though :'(

C.Mongler

who's us, i'm buying this shit again bitch fuck that wii u baby shit IM AN ADULT

tho im leaving the country friday and wont be back to play this til wednesday dangit

Kalahari Inkantation

You guys are leaving us poor Wii U suckers behind. Just like Nintendo did in 2015. :(

YPrrrr

Quote from: Majorana's Mask on April 26, 2017, 07:35:17 AM
yeah but now you can't play mk8 with us though :'(
I will always be sad about that :(

But it was probably more fun for everyone without me winning all the time toothdood;

(Buy it again on switch pls)

YPrrrr

Quote from: C.Mongler on April 26, 2017, 07:49:27 AM
who's us, i'm buying this shit again bitch fuck that wii u baby shit IM AN ADULT

tho im leaving the country friday and wont be back to play this til wednesday dangit
noiceeee let's play sometimes while drinking brewskis across the world

Kalahari Inkantation

>buying a Nintendo sBitch™

Fool me once, YPR. Q('_' Q)

Hiro

i'll probably get it as soon as there's some kind of discount available besides amazon prime, since i don't have any money right now lol

bluaki

I'm the greatest kind of sucker for Nintendo products

So I have a Switch and bought Mario Kart 8 Deluxe tonight, even though I already have a Wii U with MK8 and all the DLC. Even worse, I got the digital version sillydood;

I just finished the 50cc grand prix with every cup. It's a lot more overwhelming to have all the DLC and updates included. At launch for MK8, perfect Grand Prix completion meant at least 128 races (8 cups * 4 tracks/cup * 4 engine modes) and only later did the final number end up at 240 races (12 cups * 4 tracks/cup * 5 engine modes).

Between adding the Boo item and giving you two item slots without the ability to swap them, I think it'll be quite a bit harder to stay in first place in this game than it was in the original. Your foes will be getting more red shells and lightnings than ever while the leader just gets more coins and can't consume one to make space without first ditching the good item which might disappear on its own anyway thanks to the boos and lightning.

I'm sure I'll play it with my friend next time she visits, though not too much since she's not super into mario kart or other racing games.

YPrrrr

Yeah I wasn't too thrilled they brought back the double item boxes. Yay more blue shells........... ..

bluaki

Quote from: YPargh on April 28, 2017, 07:14:04 AM
Yeah I wasn't too thrilled they brought back the double item boxes. Yay more blue shells........... ..
imo the lightnings are more annoying than blue shells now

I seem to get hit by lightning a lot more in this game than I was on the Wii U version, like almost once per lap on average, and it makes me drop both my items and be vulnerable to an impending red shell that just happens to be chasing me awdood;

but since I'm starting with the easier/slower grand prix difficulties, I can get hit with a blue shell followed by a red shell, a blooper, a lightning, and then another red shell all in a row and still be in first place n_n

...I had that exact scenario happen last night in 50cc.

Go Up