April 19, 2024, 07:02:29 PM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Persona V

Started by TooB, March 29, 2017, 10:35:10 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

C.Mongler

there was a mom and pop store around here that got it like monday last week who were selling it; my best friend got his copy then. i thought about going but its like a 30 minute drive and i did not care that much frankly lol

Samus Aran

Commander Fuckass

I mean I dont really care, sucks that they'll do that to people who stream but it doesn't really affect me
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

ME##

Samus Aran

Quote from: Commander Fuckass on April 06, 2017, 07:29:29 AM
I mean I dont really care, sucks that they'll do that to people who stream but it doesn't really affect me

then why did you post this

TooB

Quote from: Shinobu Oshino on April 06, 2017, 11:33:27 AM
Quote from: Commander Fuckass on April 06, 2017, 07:29:29 AM

then why did you post this
to say that it doesn't affect him, but it sucks for the people it does

TooB

you know what's worse than these streaming guidelines?

weebs getting bent outta shape because of how some character names are pronounced in the game

TooB

Quote from: steal on April 06, 2017, 03:32:57 PM
as someone who got p4's spoiler spoiled for me before finishing i support atlus lol

[spoiler]kinda[/spoiler]

i heard that atlus usa is basically only being like this because of their japanese overlords
yeah i think so.

Sega (who owns Atlus) is acting the same way with that Puyo Tetris game.

Same rough guidelines, but they only technically apply to the japanese market.
They said that the english market is free to stream, but at the same time, to be mindful of streaming story content

TooB

First major boss down, and it only took 10 hours!

C.Mongler

as someone who got p4's spoiler spoiled for me before finishing i support atlus lol

[spoiler]kinda[/spoiler]

i heard that atlus usa is basically only being like this because of their japanese overlords
if you don't want p5 spoiled, are you going to watch a p5 stream? not unless you're a god damn retard

their stance on streaming has nothing to do with protecting people from spoilers even if that's the guise they're using.

ME##

Quote from: C.Mongler on April 07, 2017, 05:20:48 AM

[spoiler]kinda[/spoiler]

if you don't want p5 spoiled, are you going to watch a p5 stream? not unless you're a god damn retard

their stance on streaming has nothing to do with protecting people from spoilers even if that's the guise they're using.
um i expect a stream of somebody playing a game to be fully censored to protect my fragility

Samus Aran

this game is pretty neato

TooB

Samus Aran

TooB

Go Up