April 26, 2024, 09:36:15 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Nier (Automata)

Started by TooB, March 19, 2017, 05:00:53 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nyerp

got endings D and E

[spoiler]chose not to give up my save file because I'M NOT DONE YET, NOT HAPPENING AGAIN, NOPE NOPE NOPE

anyway, so the real villain of the game is whoever designed project yorha? who is this person or group of people, where are they, and why do we never get to see them? or am i just dumb and it's implied that the little girl machine consciousness created everything?

all in all, a great game. wrench; my only complaints are about the performance issues and that i wish 9S had more than one attack button lol. oh and i guess the fact that the game (like nier 1) is too easy on normal, but that might have been my fault by running around the map a lot before the transports activate in playthroughs 1 and 2 and killing a lot of enemies superfluously. the combat's fun so i basically grinded accidentally OOPS.

tfw the hardest thing in the game was the credits

i really like that they included debug mode and chapter select

this game good, very good

now to find out how to do that emil thing[/spoiler]

Nyerp

[spoiler]i can't wait for 7 years from now when nier 3 comes out and it's set in the year 24817 and every cutscene is a major character dying or having a mental breakdown[/spoiler]

TooB

Glad you liked it Nyerp wrench;

This is still my GOTY so far, though I doubt you liked it THAT much.

Do you think it was worth playing this one AFTER Nier 1?

Nyerp

yes, i would say the experience was enhanced by having played nier 1 first, even if it's not THAT important to the plot

TooB

Quote from: Nyerp on June 19, 2017, 10:31:11 PM
yes, i would say the experience was enhanced by having played nier 1 first, even if it's not THAT important to the plot
yes. if anything, its only important to certain sidequests, as you have, and will see.

Nyerp

got to the end of the cave but the door won't fucking open

Nyerp

well never mind this boss fight is fucking stupid and i'm not going to bother with it. lame way for my experience with this game to end :\

TooB

Quote from: Nyerp on June 21, 2017, 01:47:21 PM
well never mind this boss fight is fucking stupid and i'm not going to bother with it. lame way for my experience with this game to end :\
what level are you?
[spoiler]I assume you are fighting Emil? He is a superboss (1 of 2) for a reason. [/spoiler]

Nyerp

[spoiler]i'm level 68 i think. idk what to do about the attack where he fills the room with bouncing heads.[/spoiler]

TooB

Quote from: Nyerp on June 21, 2017, 01:59:29 PM
[spoiler]i'm level 68 i think. idk what to do about the attack where he fills the room with bouncing heads.[/spoiler]
[spoiler]literally dodge. it's not wasy to do though, i know. I was like, lvl 80+ when I fought him.[/spoiler]

Nyerp

how did you get to level 80? did you grind?

TooB

Quote from: Nyerp on June 21, 2017, 02:10:46 PM
how did you get to level 80? did you grind?
kinda sorta.

There is 1 particular enemy that gives you TONS of exp in the amusement park.
There is a trick to beating him easily with 9s, but I love the combat so much, i fought him legit.

Go Up