May 05, 2024, 06:45:28 AM

1,531,620 Posts in 46,727 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Fire Emblem Heroes

Started by Hiro, February 02, 2017, 05:43:06 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hiro

I thought it would be a shitty cash-grab game but so far it's actually pretty decent wrench;
Can't believe it has fucking friend codes though, but my ID is 8466317446 if anyone wants to play w/ me

YPrrrr

I lost interest as soon as I heard you could combine heroes to make them stronger

TooB

I downloaded it. It crashed 3 times so far.
great game

Commander Fuckass

I like it a lot, it's pretty much Fire Emblem lite in gacha form. (the only other gacha games I play on mobile is Final Fantasy Record Keeper and Final Fantasy Brave Exvius)

I pulled a 5* Lucina on my first roll wrench;

my ID: 7747096577
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Commander Fuckass

also if you have a MyNintendo account be sure to link it with the game so you get 100 coins for beating each chapter

Hiro

Quote from: YPargh on February 02, 2017, 08:26:19 PM
I lost interest as soon as I heard you could combine heroes to make them stronger
why would that kill your interest in it? huhdood; you don't do fusions or anything like that, it's just if you have doubles of the same character you can combine them instead of having wasted player slots or getting rid of them
at least as far as I can tell befuddlement

Quote from: Commander Fuckass on February 02, 2017, 11:52:40 PM
I got 5 star Hector on my third try or so, he's helped immensely

YPrrrr

Quote from: ƕɾο on February 03, 2017, 04:09:31 PM
Quote from: YPargh on February 02, 2017, 08:26:19 PM
why would that kill your interest in it? huhdood; you don't do fusions or anything like that, it's just if you have doubles of the same character you can combine them instead of having wasted player slots or getting rid of them
at least as far as I can tell befuddlement

Quote from: Commander Fuckass on February 02, 2017, 11:52:40 PM
I got 5 star Hector on my third try or so, he's helped immensely
rolling for characters and combining and all that is dumb phone game stuff I've done before so now it's trite

TooB

quick question.

is there perma death in this? because that would suck very hard to pull a rare character only to have them die and you have to pull them again or something....

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Big Goop on February 03, 2017, 06:48:20 PM
quick question.

is there perma death in this? because that would suck very hard to pull a rare character only to have them die and you have to pull them again or something....
no permadeath

Commander Fuckass

Anyway today I pulled a 5* Marth, 5* Takumi, 4* Camilla and 4* Tharja

Now I'm working on getting Tharja and Camilla to level 20 so I can ascend them to a 5*

I also have a 3* pleb tier Robin :[

bluaki

I'm not all that far yet, up to chapter 6. I summoned 10 characters so far and only 3 of them are 4-star (Selena, Sakura, and Olivia) and none are 5-star. The 4 that I started with are all 2-star but apparently you can reroll for a better starting team?

My friend code is 4127717757. It's baffling that Nintendo decided to use friend codes again.

Quote from: Commander Fuckass on February 03, 2017, 08:01:56 PM
quick question.

no permadeath
Adding to this: the only penalty for letting a character die is that they lose any exp and level ups that they gained during that battle and of course you have to finish the rest of the battle without them (there's no Phoenix mode).

The only penalty for losing a mission is that you don't get the stamina back and have to spend it again to retry.

Samus Aran

So far I haven't really been able to play the game beyond the tutorial because of error code 803-0003

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: bluaki on February 04, 2017, 01:56:54 AM
I'm not all that far yet, up to chapter 6. I summoned 10 characters so far and only 3 of them are 4-star (Selena, Sakura, and Olivia) and none are 5-star. The 4 that I started with are all 2-star but apparently you can reroll for a better starting team?

My friend code is 4127717757. It's baffling that Nintendo decided to use friend codes again.

Quote from: Commander Fuckass on February 03, 2017, 08:01:56 PM
quick question.

no permadeath
Adding to this: the only penalty for letting a character die is that they lose any exp and level ups that they gained during that battle and of course you have to finish the rest of the battle without them (there's no Phoenix mode).

The only penalty for losing a mission is that you don't get the stamina back and have to spend it again to retry.
it's not a nintendo friendcode, most Gacha games use codes like this FFBE and Record Keeper both have ID's like this

don't let's

Screw games that don't download everything at once

Samus Aran

Quote from: Commander Fuckass on February 04, 2017, 05:37:32 AM
it's not a nintendo friendcode, most Gacha games use codes like this FFBE and Record Keeper both have ID's like this

yep. Love Live, which i play constantly, has the same thing.

Go Up