April 16, 2024, 01:28:23 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

where the fuck the overwatch thread at

Started by The Hand That Fisted Everyone, December 04, 2016, 11:03:44 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: interpolhezbollahyakuza on March 22, 2018, 04:24:00 PM
Quote from: antmaster5000 on March 22, 2018, 08:50:19 AM
took a break for maybe a month and recently started up again. going to try and be a lucio one trick instead of a dva one trick lol
why

Dva is way easier to carry with
this. you're setting yourself up for frustration if you pick up lucio.

strongbad

lucio is so fun
he's the only character who has anything to do while you're waiting for a match to start

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Rin Hoshizora on December 15, 2017, 03:28:09 PM
Tec start playing this with us again

do people still play this lol befuddlement

i do regret that i'm still a piece of sh@ at this game

Samus Aran

We do still play this! Join us sometime!!

Samus Aran

Tec seriously join us sometime

ALSO lmao that new hero

Kalahari Inkantation

i probably won't be able to tonight :'(

i do expect to be free all weekend, though 5thgrade;

also lol srsly

Hiro

i don't even know how well this would run for me tbh

strongbad

i still play a lot of ow but i am a loner

also after thinking i was solid plat material and then brushing into diamond i am now gold for the last two seasons lmao

although i switched to playing dps almost exclusively so that is probably why

Mando Pandango

Quote from: antmaster5000 on July 23, 2018, 12:54:03 PMi still play a lot of ow but i am a loner

also after thinking i was solid plat material and then brushing into diamond i am now gold for the last two seasons lmao

although i switched to playing dps almost exclusively so that is probably why
That's definitely why, but I'm sure you're getting better because of it.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

strongbad

Yeah im also having way more fun lol
Really been enjoying getting Pharas movement stuff down. You still zen 1 tricking?

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Kalahari Inkantation

Oh how I wish this game had a full, proper singleplayer mode. cry;

there is so much deep lore that you're pretty much only ever exposed to in trailers and other promo materials, and so many fun and unique powers and abilities that are all just multiplayer

and don't get me wrong, the game does multiplayer very well, but i feel like the lack of singleplayer is an obvious missed opportunity

IDK what they would even do with single player tbh

Kalahari Inkantation

August 03, 2018, 12:56:37 PM #478 Last Edit: August 03, 2018, 01:01:19 PM by Magyarorszag
i need to apologize for that particularly-embarrassing-even-by-tec-standards showing in the final few rounds last night, in truth i was falling asleep lol smithicide;

yeah yeah excuses excuses

honestly i have no excuse not to be better at this game by now considering how long i've owned it >.<

Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on July 31, 2018, 02:23:16 PMIDK what they would even do with single player tbh

idk, each character has a unique origin story and a particular role on the team

so maybe each of them could have their own short several-hour-long campaign on that basis, culminating with group efforts later in the game in which you can pick whoever lol

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 03, 2018, 12:56:37 PMi need to apologize for that particularly-embarrassing-even-by-tec-standards showing in the final few rounds last night, in truth i was falling asleep lol smithicide;

yeah yeah excuses excuses

honestly i have no excuse not to be better at this game by now considering how long i've owned it >.<

Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on July 31, 2018, 02:23:16 PMIDK what they would even do with single player tbh

idk, each character has a unique origin story and a particular role on the team

so maybe each of them could have their own short several-hour-long campaign on that basis, culminating with group efforts later in the game in which you can pick whoever lol
nah ur doin fine

Go Up