October 11, 2024, 12:24:19 PM

1,531,326 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

help boyah hiro's convinced me that i have alopecia

Started by ME##, November 03, 2016, 01:12:29 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ME##

he looked up information about the white streak in my moustache and now i'm worried i'll be hairless within the fortnight  :(

i can't go hairless plz fund my cure

Mando Pandango

i have a couple white facial hairs too, a bunch on my head. no big deal homie
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

ME##

Quote from: Pop"icl...!Pop"icl...!Pop"icl...! on November 03, 2016, 01:19:54 PM
i have a couple white facial hairs too, a bunch on my head. no big deal homie
the problem is that it's not a couple of hairs

it's literally a streak of white like it's a solid band

YPrrrr

ME##

Travis

ME##

Quote from: Travis on November 03, 2016, 01:55:39 PM
vitiligo is also a possibility
yea he said that too

so i'm p sure i'm just dying slowly

rdl

one time when i was really sick and i needed something to eat i went to a safeway to get a tuna salad. so i went to the sandwich part and asked for a tuna sandwich without the bread and the guy working there who had vitiligo gave me a special discount. and he gave me extra tuna and a fork. it was really nice.

so you've got that going for you.

crystalpepsi

FAMY2

Looking up any medical anything is a death sentence.

Joice

my friend has alopecia and she lost most of her hair on her head and her eyelashes are completely gone. she got medication for it and the hair on her head grew back but she still has no eyelashes so she has to wear falsies every day

Quote from: FAMY2 on November 03, 2016, 04:13:21 PM

Socks

Quote from: Joice on November 03, 2016, 07:19:23 PM
my friend has alopecia and she lost most of her hair on her head and her eyelashes are completely gone. she got medication for it and the hair on her head grew back but she still has no eyelashes so she has to wear falsies every day

Quote from: FAMY2 on November 03, 2016, 04:13:21 PM

that would be terrifying for a second to uncover when you go to sleep with someone with eyelashes and then wake up with them having none. lol but i know this chick i call rogue that has a white dash in her hair and it looks bad ass and she still has thick naturally bushy dark hair.

david you'll be fine. if anything it is a special gift/cool trait stop being anxious and enjoy it/rock it with pride

back to 'joice'. your avatar is slowly starting to unsettle me. i cannot tell if it is a real person or graphic and it is too lifelike or not enough lifelike to be either of them and the resulting answer is strangely disturbing. why must you unsettle me.

Joice

Quote from: Socks on November 03, 2016, 08:32:23 PM
that would be terrifying for a second to uncover when you go to sleep with someone with eyelashes and then wake up with them having none. lol but i know this chick i call rogue that has a white dash in her hair and it looks bad ass and she still has thick naturally bushy dark hair.

lol i thought about that once but i've actually seen her without her false eyelashes and i didn't really notice.

does she have waardenburg's syndrome? usually people with a white streak of hair like that have waardenburg's syndrome and it's actually a birthmark. it's really neato

back to 'joice'. your avatar is slowly starting to unsettle me. i cannot tell if it is a real person or graphic and it is too lifelike or not enough lifelike to be either of them and the resulting answer is strangely disturbing. why must you unsettle me.

im a doggo

i get bored a lot and take too many selfies with weird asian apps with weird filters

app is SNOW app if u wanna be a kawaii doggo, cat, or bunny

Socks

WHAT ARE YOU SAYING WOMAN.
anyway that's cool, but harmlessly creepy too. i think you're good supremely adorable the way you are. and just as cute a pet as any doggo cat or bunny. but when you switch it up do the bunny one next plz.

also yeah if that's what it is she has always had it and it's just like a white/silver brush mark on her otherwise unruly hair.

Joice

Quote from: Socks on November 03, 2016, 08:58:14 PM
WHAT ARE YOU SAYING WOMAN.
anyway that's cool, but harmlessly creepy too. i think you're good supremely adorable the way you are. and just as cute a pet as any doggo cat or bunny. but when you switch it up do the bunny one next plz.

also yeah if that's what it is she has always had it and it's just like a white/silver brush mark on her otherwise unruly hair.

thnx boo, i will be a bun next time giggle;

waardenburg syndrome is  a genetic disorder that makes you look like an elf.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waardenburg_syndrome

Go Up