May 20, 2024, 11:13:48 AM

1,531,628 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

anyone want to buy a bunch of gaming stuff

Started by strongbad, October 31, 2016, 02:24:03 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

how much do you want for:

game boy
diddy kong racing
mega man anniversary collection
harvest moon friends of mineral town
soul reaver
panzer dragoon orta
f-zero gx
re4 wii

Samus Aran

YPrrrr

Oh shit I used to fucking love Primal Rage I didn't know anyone else played that

TooB

Quote from: YPargh on October 31, 2016, 11:40:48 PM
Oh shit I used to fucking love Primal Rage I didn't know anyone else played that
I did. Still own it

C.Mongler

Quote from: antmaster5000 on October 31, 2016, 06:42:15 PM
Quote from: C.Mongler on October 31, 2016, 05:04:26 PM
yo lemme get dat thousand year door (if u willing to give a boyah discount cuz im not tryin to pay collectors price tbh lol but ill tickle your palm lol)

oh damn that goes for more than i anticipated it would
how about $29.99 shipped

PRICE SLASH $24.99 shipped
oh nice that was what i was going to offer actually lol sorry i was out getting drunk, yeah man I'll do $25.00 for dat boi, i hear its a great game and ive never played it yes;

C.Mongler

also i'll do 30 if u wanna throw in pod racer and cruisin' lol or naw its all good but for real i'll take any n64 games im trying to get an annoying amount of them

but 30 is about my ceiling for spending on old video games i dont need this month srry

strongbad

Quote from: C.Mongler on November 01, 2016, 06:02:26 AM
also i'll do 30 if u wanna throw in pod racer and cruisin' lol or naw its all good but for real i'll take any n64 games im trying to get an annoying amount of them

but 30 is about my ceiling for spending on old video games i dont need this month srry

U got it pm me your address

C.Mongler

C.Mongler

if only u had a luigi's mansion with no case :( i found my disc cracked in half some fucking how when i moved and now i cri cry;

C.Mongler

luckily my copy of melee was unharmed which is good because in 20 years that shit's gonna send my kid to college

strongbad

Quote from: C.Mongler on November 01, 2016, 07:53:24 AM
luckily my copy of melee was unharmed which is good because in 20 years that shit's gonna send my kid to college

Lol for real
I donated my 2 melee copies to my Smash club after I left and told the new president that I was coming back for them someday. My biggest financial asset right now

strongbad

Quote from: Shinobu Oshino on October 31, 2016, 08:53:39 PM
how much do you want for:

game boy
diddy kong racing
mega man anniversary collection
harvest moon friends of mineral town
soul reaver
panzer dragoon orta
f-zero gx
re4 wii

Ill get back to you later today let me look at prices (also feel free to make an offer)

C.Mongler

dont sell gx, git good so we can start a competitive circuit yes;

also reply to my message maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

strongbad

Had to go out for an interview I'll respond and start shipping stuff today

And the only reason I'm selling gx and ikaruga is because I can run them off an SD card on my wii hehe gx is the shit

C.Mongler

heheh i could do that too but i enjoy living in a cluttered hell

Go Up