April 19, 2024, 11:10:55 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

anyone want to buy a bunch of gaming stuff

Started by strongbad, October 31, 2016, 02:24:03 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

pruning my vidya collection and this is all the stuff i don't want. there are definitely some good games but a lot of shit too. i'd prefer to get rid of everything at once so if you are actually interested name a price and ill probably be down to give you a good deal

http://imgur.com/a/7msG9

planning on selling on local retro gaming fb group but who knows maybe one of you guys wants all this shit

rdl

TooB

I'm interested in Goof Troop SNES, and Hyperzone on SNES, and House of the Dead 2 and 3 on Wii.

'n' possibly Ikaruga and Sonic AdvenTURE 2 on Gamecube, if ithey're not scratched up or anything

How much?

TooB

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

C.Mongler

yo lemme get dat thousand year door (if u willing to give a boyah discount cuz im not tryin to pay collectors price tbh lol but ill tickle your palm lol)

C.Mongler

also whatcu want for the saturn

Quote from: Big Goop on October 31, 2016, 02:45:58 PM
and how much for the saturn?

aw shit well it looks like feyd has dibs :( dats ok

TooB

Quote from: C.Mongler on October 31, 2016, 05:09:32 PM
also whatcu want for the saturn

Quote from: Big Goop on October 31, 2016, 02:45:58 PM
and how much for the saturn?

aw shit well it looks like feyd has dibs :( dats ok
sorry, but I want one. :(

strongbad

I'll get prices up when I get home later. Lol I am sad to sell the Saturn since I bought it and then never played it and I'd still like to get it running backups but I don't know if I'll realistically do that :(

strongbad

If u guys wanna name prices that'll make my life easier and I'll probably say yes unless you r being a joker

TooB

I sent you a message. I hope its not lowballing, just a starting point if anything

strongbad

October 31, 2016, 06:42:15 PM #12 Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 06:45:25 PM by antmaster5000
Quote from: C.Mongler on October 31, 2016, 05:04:26 PM
yo lemme get dat thousand year door (if u willing to give a boyah discount cuz im not tryin to pay collectors price tbh lol but ill tickle your palm lol)

oh damn that goes for more than i anticipated it would
how about $29.99 shipped

PRICE SLASH $24.99 shipped

strongbad

Quote from: ADX on October 31, 2016, 02:36:30 PM
is that og v1.1 oot

how do i tell? on the sticker it says
NUS-006(-01)(USA)

if you guys do want anything i'll throw maybe a random game or two for fun giggle;

rdl

oh shit. what's the punch card number on the back?

Go Up