i used to think it was weird that all of jmv's girlfriends were chinese

Started by Mando Pandango, October 29, 2016, 11:08:38 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

Quote from: ADX on November 03, 2016, 11:32:00 PM
ive had the opposite experience, ive found white women to be more normal and less crazy. i guess it depends on the type of person. some women just want to fight about literally everything.

it would be so crazy to date someone like that haha  sillydood;

famy

ive had the opposite experience, ive found white women to be more normal and less crazy. i guess it depends on the type of person. some women just want to fight about literally everything.
i think people in general are all crazy

maybe americanized azns are not so crazy but fuck no azns here are insane

famy

Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on November 03, 2016, 07:33:41 PM
ive only had sex with white and latina women. I've fooled around and dated black girls but they're usually high maintenance lol
lol i had black gf for too long and only black girls for a while and yes true definitely while i do love the big ghetto booty i'd only ever be with a black woman again if she was going to be natural i can't deal with all that extra shit anymore

rdl

Quote from: antmaster5000 on November 03, 2016, 11:42:16 PM

it would be so crazy to date someone like that haha  sillydood;
i dated an arab girl for awhile who was like that. but it came along later. idk.

im ok with fake people cause everybody's fake. but like i dont want to bounce from everything's great to i cant stand you, for like everything.

also real talk ill just say it cause im a little fucker but the reason why white men/famy love asian women so much (specificially east and southeast asians) and vice versa is a well documented thing and has to do with like cultural domination and whatnot. it's like machiavelli shit, or at least that's how i choose to see it. if you care to deconstruct yourself the info is out there. but it's nothing new.

famy

Quote from: ADX on November 04, 2016, 12:31:51 AM
also real talk ill just say it cause im a little fucker but the reason why white men/famy love asian women so much (specificially east and southeast asians) and vice versa is a well documented thing and has to do with like cultural domination and whatnot. it's like machiavelli shit, or at least that's how i choose to see it. if you care to deconstruct yourself the info is out there. but it's nothing new.
lol I like them but idk if I prefer them they're just about my only option here and they love foreigners so it's easy. im a slut i'll fuck anything

FAMY2

Quote from: Joice on November 03, 2016, 08:33:26 PM
Quote from: Socks on November 03, 2016, 08:20:38 PM
dude black women and women of color in general like indian/filipino seem to love me for some reason.

we like the white meat, what can i say (im assuming ur white kek) giggle;

white chics are phony as shit, especially the ones that get attention/are princesses.

from what i've observed/been told, a lot of white women are like this- idk why. of course there are crazies in every ethnicity but for some reason it's so prominent in a lot of white women.

bitches, man

cry;

Joice

except rae

rae is a perfect angel sent from the heavens above and can do no wrong ever because rae is perfect giggle;

ily rae <3333

Socks

Quote from: Joice on November 04, 2016, 06:04:48 AM
except rae

rae is a perfect angel sent from the heavens above and can do no wrong ever because rae is perfect giggle;

ily rae <3333

of course rae is exempt, she is an angel. and we are all not worthy.

C.Mongler

Socks

guys i was at a party on saturday and hit it off with this very hott latina mami originally from ecuador.

i walked in the room to do some blow and there she was and we did our lines and she's looking at me cuz i'm a fucking stud and she goes, what's your name again, i tell her, she goes my name is bella, i was not expecting that, and i repeat it, she confirms playfully, i let out a genuine 'wow' because she is beautiful and her name means beautiful.

well we went up to the deck for a smoke and she was standing and leaning into me so close that i could not even smoke my cigarette as we talked. she starts saying that i'm cute and i'm fucking all hopped up and shit, so i tell her she's very cool and pretty and i don't know why but i smiled and playfully touched her chin/jawline/cheeks as if to say she was alright.

her fucking eyes froze and got serious and the next thing i felt and remember is her lips and tongue in my mouth. was a little shocking, but i went with it, feeling her breath, and body, the unexpected raw textures and flavors of her mouth and tongue. lol

i didn't even get to finish my cigarette, it was a few minutes before some other party goers interrupted us. idk why but the ethnic babes like me and i'm thinking to strike while the ember is hot and fuck the shit out of this girl (also hang out i'm not so shallow).

she wears chokers, does not bat an eyelash to coke and weed and booze and we could have a fun time. we already had real and meaningful conversation about our lives and the world. when she would talk to me with her awesome voice, i had the urge at the party to stick my fingers in her mouth and down her throat, you know, sensuality BDSM style of course. she has really pretty eyes and how amazing they would look with little tears running down them in the heat of ecstasy.

haha, end of story.

Joice

Socks

lol i think a year or two younger than me. she's a pretty tough chick it seems i wouldn't worry about her.

Lance Corporal Atlas

all women of all colors are gods creations and should be cherished giggle;

Daddy

Except white women

though i was at a german restaurant and even though she was kind of pudgy the girl working there was kind of cute idk why

Socks

Quote from: Khadafi on November 07, 2016, 11:15:31 AM
Except white women

though i was at a german restaurant and even though she was kind of pudgy the girl working there was kind of cute idk why

i had an old douchbag manager once and when he would ask me where my girlfriends were i would tell him i was picky and he would do one of those european 'tsks', shake his head in that smug come on look and make the hand gesture with his hands kind of like a vagina i guess, and say 'this, this the same'.

i was like yeah bro. lol

Go Up