i used to think it was weird that all of jmv's girlfriends were chinese

Started by Mando Pandango, October 29, 2016, 11:08:38 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Travis

Quote from: Shinobu Oshino on November 02, 2016, 07:06:51 PM
i've had three sexual partners in my life and all three of them have been white girls

i've had all races except asian :O

Socks

Quote from: Joice on November 02, 2016, 05:55:04 PM
Quote from: Khadafi on November 02, 2016, 01:02:39 PM
My friend told me I may be a sex addict after one of the situations where I drove to some girl's apartment to fuck without have ever meeting her prior to this time.

i've done that a few times.

ended up marrying one of them 8 months later LOL

we'll that ruins my fairy tale fantasy of how you met your husband and why you got married.

thanks a lot.

Samus Aran

Joice

Quote from: Socks on November 02, 2016, 08:30:45 PM
My friend told me I may be a sex addict after one of the situations where I drove to some girl's apartment to fuck without have ever meeting her prior to this time.

we'll that ruins my fairy tale fantasy of how you met your husband and why you got married.

thanks a lot.

sry :(

what was it btw

Daddy

Quote from: Shinobu Oshino on November 02, 2016, 07:06:51 PM
i've had three sexual partners in my life and all three of them have been white girls

I'm sorry for your lots

Quote from: Joice on November 02, 2016, 08:48:41 PM

thanks a lot.

what was it btw
if it makes u feel better im sure it  creates fantasies for others

Daddy

Quote from: Snowy on November 03, 2016, 10:02:01 AM
I've only ever slept with Gina lol.

Jimmy V have you ever stuck your willy in a white grill?

Quote from: Khadafi on November 01, 2016, 02:38:51 PM
also breakdown of my sex partners

1 - Caucasian
1- Thai
1- Malaysian/Chinese
1- Half cambodian half chinese
6 - Chinese

Socks

Quote from: Joice on November 02, 2016, 08:48:41 PM

thanks a lot.

what was it btw

idk i am a romantic, you seemed all innocent and sweet, i thought maybe something chivalrous and classic, knight in armor, lady in arms type of thing. nope, straight up hoe sex to marriage in 8 months, lol

Joice

Quote from: Socks on November 03, 2016, 02:18:46 PM
idk i am a romantic, you seemed all innocent and sweet, i thought maybe something chivalrous and classic, knight in armor, lady in arms type of thing. nope, straight up hoe sex to marriage in 8 months, lol

*shrug* after like 5 years of bad sexual experience with a psycho i figured i'd try out the whole casual sex thing cuz i never had good sex with an attractive guy at the time

idk we just clicked after we met and got married 8 months later

if it makes u feel any better i've only been with 5 guys lol

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: Khadafi on November 03, 2016, 10:54:38 AM
Quote from: Snowy on November 03, 2016, 10:02:01 AM
I've only ever slept with Gina lol.

Jimmy V have you ever stuck your willy in a white grill?

Quote from: Khadafi on November 01, 2016, 02:38:51 PM
also breakdown of my sex partners

1 - Caucasian
1- Thai
1- Malaysian/Chinese
1- Half cambodian half chinese
6 - Chinese

i cant believe jmv has fucked 9 chinese women

ive only had sex with white and latina women. I've fooled around and dated black girls but they're usually high maintenance lol

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Travis

black and hispanic women seem to enjoy me, whites and asians seem to mostly dislike me lmao especially asians it seems

Socks

Quote from: Joice on November 03, 2016, 07:16:48 PM
*shrug* after like 5 years of bad sexual experience with a psycho i figured i'd try out the whole casual sex thing cuz i never had good sex with an attractive guy at the time

idk we just clicked after we met and got married 8 months later

if it makes u feel any better i've only been with 5 guys lol

no this has no bearing on anything, you're awesome. i just always make up stories about people in my head and it's cool to find out the truth because it is almost always better than some scripted plot all stiff and predictable.

happiness finds itself in may ways and forms. cheers.

Quote from: Travis on November 03, 2016, 07:51:25 PM
black and hispanic women seem to enjoy me, whites and asians seem to mostly dislike me lmao especially asians it seems

dude black women and women of color in general like indian/filipino seem to love me for some reason. there are some hot ones too, like this sexy little filipina that goes to my gym, man, she has this one yoga/planks move she does in front of the mirror, and i basically want to savagely and gently at once destroy her just like that. she has this little sad/lonely cute look. and once i was straight up making out with an african african, english accent and all, short short hair, bright red lipstick and soft ass lips is all i can remember.

white chics are phony as shit, especially the ones that get attention/are princesses. i still like em a lot of course, especially my fair skinned, blue eyes and blonde haired goddesses, but am growing resentful on the slow tho. haven't had many opportunities with the latina mamis but i think they are incredibly sexy from their temperament, character to physique. asians are eh i never think to much about it, yeah there i the urge/fantasy but when it crosses paths and it happens it happens i don't particularly seek or hang out with asian chicks.

Joice

Quote from: Socks on November 03, 2016, 08:20:38 PM
dude black women and women of color in general like indian/filipino seem to love me for some reason.

we like the white meat, what can i say (im assuming ur white kek) giggle;

white chics are phony as shit, especially the ones that get attention/are princesses.

from what i've observed/been told, a lot of white women are like this- idk why. of course there are crazies in every ethnicity but for some reason it's so prominent in a lot of white women.

bitches, man

Socks

Quote from: Joice on November 03, 2016, 08:33:26 PM
we like the white meat, what can i say (im assuming ur white kek) giggle;

lol, sounds good. i figured they like me cuz i'm better than that sweet and smooth ass cookie about to be dipped in milk lol, candy i guess.

bitches, man

you ain't kidding, and inconsistent as fuck. i'm one of those dumb types that means what i say and begin planning around that, and it's the worse when someone lets you down.

see picture threat for the meanest villain with the pretties smile.  saddood;

rdl

ive had the opposite experience, ive found white women to be more normal and less crazy. i guess it depends on the type of person. some women just want to fight about literally everything.

Go Up