i used to think it was weird that all of jmv's girlfriends were chinese

Started by Mando Pandango, October 29, 2016, 11:08:38 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on November 02, 2016, 12:31:36 PM
Quote from: Flat Eric on November 02, 2016, 12:05:12 PM
This is not the boyah felt invisioned guys.  saddood;
*dyes my hair teal* ok hows this
that is a pretty serious claim have u got any evidence that i have curated that you can back that up with

Socks

damn dude, we gotta have an orgy or something with all your asian mamacitas

Daddy

My friend told me I may be a sex addict after one of the situations where I drove to some girl's apartment to fuck without have ever meeting her prior to this time.

Socks

Quote from: Khadafi on November 02, 2016, 01:02:39 PM
My friend told me I may be a sex addict after one of the situations where I drove to some girl's apartment to fuck without have ever meeting her prior to this time.

what i do that ll the time. have driven many times close to an hour just to smash and never said a word to them before and not much after. but slapped and bit the crap out of those hoes tho lol even met some online.

Daddy

Mando Pandango

isn't this what tinder is for what's the problem
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Daddy

Quote from:  on November 02, 2016, 01:26:53 PM
I dont think Tinder has you going directly to their home before meeting in public or something

Socks

Quote from: Khadafi on November 02, 2016, 01:20:54 PM
what was the age range of those girls

idk bro one told me she was 20 and then later on that night when I was like, oh we can go to the bar soon etc… she said something which made it seem like that was years and years off and I realized she was much younger especially by how shy and inexperienced/tight/easy to cum she was.

but the great thing about random hookups is it just seems like a movie. going to a hotel with these strangers, sometimes bringing my gun with me, and how easily they get in your car and trust you, and then just undress for you and shit and offer themselves up for your pleasure. I really enjoy it. one had these sexy ass black panties on and I told her to keep them on and I tied them around her ankles so she could not really move and just spanked pretty hard over the side of the bed while also choking her.

fun times. she called me back a few time but I was too cocky and did not respond and missed my chance to keep her around. some of the best sex was with that girl. she enjoyed doing the craziest stuff and was almost possessed at times.

Ezloﺕ

Quote from: Khadafi on November 02, 2016, 01:30:35 PM
I dont think Tinder has you going directly to their home before meeting in public or something
its something you can do and something that definitely has happened before
:)

Travis

Quote from: Khadafi on November 02, 2016, 01:30:35 PM
lol I have

Joice

i've done that a few times.

ended up marrying one of them 8 months later LOL

Joice

Quote from: Khadafi on November 02, 2016, 08:57:10 AM
also i can incldue stats of people i fooled around with but did not have sexual sex with

1- White
2- Hispanic
1- Chinese

then dates that did not result in anything physical

1- Korean-Chinese (ethnic korean born in china)
1- Vietnamese

lol all the guys i've fucked were white

im like u but with white guys

Samus Aran

i've had three sexual partners in my life and all three of them have been white girls

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Shinobu Oshino on November 02, 2016, 07:06:51 PM
i've had three sexual partners in my life and all three of them have been white girls

check your fucking privilege
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

famy

Quote from: Khadafi on November 02, 2016, 09:05:41 AM
Without saying which is which (of the sex, fooled around, or nothing) two of the women were married and two had boyfriends

#sockslife #imthebull
lol i had sex w/ girl the other day and she spoke no english other than "your room" "hiv???? no" and then of course the afterfuck "i love you"

and i found it she was engaged after i almost felt bad then i remembered none of this is real

Go Up