i used to think it was weird that all of jmv's girlfriends were chinese

Started by Mando Pandango, October 29, 2016, 11:08:38 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mando Pandango

then i moved to boston and i understand now. it's not that he has a thing for chinese girls. it's just a result of probability.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Joice

Mando Pandango

Joice

Socks

what you're not asian only philippino or some pacific islander crap. yes i went there. also there is nothing wrong with fucking asians bro, as long they have a shaved or at least trim pussy you're good to go. despite their silky pubes. lol

Joice

Quote from: Socks on October 30, 2016, 02:37:56 AM
what you're not asian only philippino or some pacific islander crap. yes i went there. also there is nothing wrong with fucking asians bro, as long they have a shaved or at least trim pussy you're good to go. despite their silky pubes. lol

i'm a quarter chinese

also southeast asians exist- the philippines, thailand, etc.

asians are not just chinese/japanese/koreans. don't be a racist pedo  saddood;

Socks

Quote from: Joice on October 30, 2016, 03:12:58 AM
Quote from: Socks on October 30, 2016, 02:37:56 AM

i'm a quarter chinese

also southeast asians exist- the philippines, thailand, etc.

asians are not just chinese/japanese/koreans. don't be a racist pedo  saddood;

you are incredibly attractive and awesome but idk i am a purist.  wry

also why i gotta be a racist pedo i like panda bears and lilly pads and eve koi fish.

rdl

mfw asia is a large continent that doesn't only include the eastern coastal area

ME##

Thyme

Quote from: ADX on October 30, 2016, 08:17:49 AM
mfw asia is a large continent that doesn't only include the eastern coastal area

mfw asia includes russia goowan

Thyme

Quote from: David on October 30, 2016, 08:46:40 AM
Quote from: Vincent on October 29, 2016, 11:09:02 PM
it's like boston is china's overflow parking lot
I wonder what you'd consider Vancouver, BC to be then

hometown of musical genius devin townsend

strongbad

Ezloﺕ

:)

Go Up