October 10, 2024, 10:22:25 PM

1,531,326 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

what is the first thing i should do back in washington

Started by strongbad, October 23, 2016, 08:38:55 AM

previous topic - next topic

????

get fuckin' blazed
0 (0%)
get rly fuckin' blazed
2 (40%)
say hi to my grandparents
3 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Go Down

strongbad

[move]420[/move]
[move]          420[/move]
[move]                   420[/move]
[move]                            420[/move]
[move]                                     420[/move]
[move]                                              420[/move]

Socks

call your girlfriend wife soulmate and tell her that you love her miss her can't wait to be with her  girl; :) girl;

and then right after that GET REALLY FUCKING BLAZED SON

strongbad

Quote from: Socks on October 23, 2016, 08:41:05 AM
call your girlfriend wife soulmate and tell her that you love her miss her can't wait to be with her  girl; :) girl;

and then right after that GET REALLY FUCKING BLAZED SON

yeah that will be necessary. she is already very sad and it's making me more sad than i would be otherwise

Socks

Quote from: antmaster5000 on October 23, 2016, 08:44:16 AM
yeah that will be necessary. she is already very sad and it's making me more sad than i would be otherwise

yeah you better have that proposal lined up the vibes i get she thinks you two are married. lol

but forget all about that for a minute when you're back home and hop upon the dream weaver's train puff puff choo choo my nigga all day long

YPrrrr

strongbad

Quote from: squirrelfriend on October 23, 2016, 11:59:34 AM
did you vote

no it would be silly to vote from abroad when i'll be in the states before before the deadline
like it'll make a difference voting in washington, though

edit: if this post turns this thread into another politics thread akudood; akudood; akudood;

Samus Aran

get really high and buy an american flag and wrap it around your naked body, cocooning yourself

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Socks

Quote from: antmaster5000 on October 23, 2016, 12:22:06 PM
did you vote

no it would be silly to vote from abroad when i'll be in the states before before the deadline

edit: if this post turns this thread into another politics thread akudood; akudood; akudood;

it's about to be if you don't make me those freaking doodthing shirts ginger david

squirrelfriend

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

strongbad

Quote from: Socks on October 23, 2016, 01:00:01 PM
Quote from: antmaster5000 on October 23, 2016, 12:22:06 PM
did you vote

it's about to be if you don't make me those freaking doodthing shirts ginger david

i was thinking of working on it during my layover but i was too sleep deprived and just starred at the wall instead

strongbad

also i will probably not smoke weed and instead sleep for 48 hours straight

Joice

lucky, i want to go back to WA too, but i may end up moving to japan, italy, germany or australia

anyway go say hi to my parents for me

then 420

Go Up