March 28, 2024, 12:17:32 PM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Musical Equipment You Want (Attainable or Unattainable)

Started by Placebo Headwound, October 21, 2016, 01:34:45 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Placebo Headwound

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/CR60C

I still have my shit amp from when I started playing guitar. God I need a replacement. </3

strongbad

dozens of synths but realistically what i am looking to buy:

novation bass station 2

korg ms20 mini

arturia drum brute

also looking for a decent sequencer since i'd like a DAW-less setup but i haven't really figured out what i'm looking for. i have a behringer bcr2000 right now and i know you can modify the firmware to make it a "zaquencer" but i haven't been able to get it to work with my sh-01 gaia so i am hesitant to pay $70 more for the full version. will probably just sell it and get a novation circuit or something

Mando Pandango

I'd love to have a real analog synth. Not gonna be realistic anytime in the near future though.

I want a 5-string bass but I haven't shopped around for one yet so I'm not sure exactly what I'm looking for.

I'd love a Gibson Grabber for if I ever play in a noise/punk band. I hear they can be finnicky and high maintenance but they sound SO good through some dirt.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

strongbad

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Travis

rdl

i need someone to repair my mini sitar. however ive yet to find a sitar repair guy.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: squirrelfriend on October 21, 2016, 07:11:22 PM
theremin
you can get a good theremin for like 200$

also there is a theremini which is like a synthesized theremin but they are real fun to play and you can adjust them so that the antennas aren't as precise (easy to hit notes with broad movements)

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

right now i want a theremin, a loop pedal, and a banjo

Mando Pandango

lol i just have an ampeg 100w combo and i'm happy with it

??????

Quote from: steal on October 28, 2016, 10:53:00 PM
my guitarist just got an orange 4x12 through an endorsement we have and it sounds amazing, good stuff

i actual don't own any amps or heads for bass cause i just use the bass player from my main band's 4x10 combo hartke whenever i need to play a show/jam, so i don't exactly need it, but I would love to get my own OB1 with like a 4x10 or something, if josh ever joins another band and i can't borrow his rig anymore
i legit thought bluaki posted this and it was such a stramge feeling

i have a synthesizer
what do buy to make cool sounds like the ones from electro clash 2003-2007
Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on October 22, 2016, 12:54:51 PM
right now i want a theremin, a loop pedal, and a banjo
lol same
theremins can be neat if used properly

what kind of pedal should i get

silvertone

Hiro

Go Up