October 09, 2024, 06:24:50 AM

1,531,326 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

>get promoted >be unable to slack off

Started by Daddy, October 05, 2016, 07:36:18 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood;

Literally my life now jesus i can't even do my actual jobs

[spoiler]This doesn't include a meeting on 31 Oct that I'm waiting for details on[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Nor does it include inevitable requests that will get added to my calendar throughout the month[/spoiler]

rdl

squirrelfriend

do u get leisure time and paid vacations

strongbad

Socks

yeah i'm working on 4 deals at once and trying to get like 7 VOEs for this black bitch and her part time job. i need BJs after work just to feel like life is worth it. thankfully i have a 17 year old mouth for such things but still.

Daddy

Quote from: ADX on October 05, 2016, 08:15:10 PM
how many of those are meetings
Anything that isn't the 9-5 (that's a training I need to complete) is a meeting or mandatory conference

Quote from: squirrelfriend on October 05, 2016, 08:19:00 PM
do u get leisure time and paid vacations
can't really take vacation if im stuck in meetings lol

YPrrrr

This is kind of why I don't want to be promoted lol

I just need 60k a year and I'm happy

strongbad

Quote from: YPargh on October 06, 2016, 09:12:41 AM
This is kind of why I don't want to be promoted lol

I just need 60k a year and I'm happy

yeah there are stats showing that happiness seems to plateau at around 80k i think but there is obviously individual deviation depending on age and if you have kids or whatever

[spoiler]when 40k seems like good pay :( :( :( [/spoiler]

Socks

fuck that i am shooting for 200,000 a year. this one fucking guy this last quarter alone closed 42 deals for 11.1 million total loan at 1 % commission that is 110K before taxes in 3 months!

i am going to kill with my team and it's not bad because i know the busier i am, the more money i am making. so if i am really fucking busy i know i will get paid a lot. and we get our monthly pay at the end of the month i one giant check. lol can you imagine depositing a check in the bank every month for 20 thousand. the bank tellers might as well jerk me while im there my hard on will be so big.

C.Mongler

i miss the old jmv
good for the soul jmv
post all the gold jmv
shit posts so bold jmv
i hate the new jmv
posts so few jmv
got shit to do jmv
can't chill wit' his dudes jmv

Socks

Placebo Headwound

October 07, 2016, 09:34:34 AM #11 Last Edit: October 07, 2016, 09:40:52 AM by Placebo Headwound
Socks once again takes any opportunity to brag about his mild pedophilia.

Thyme

Socks

October 07, 2016, 06:31:14 PM #13 Last Edit: October 07, 2016, 06:36:40 PM by Socks
Quote from: Thyme on October 07, 2016, 12:44:22 PM
Quote from: antmaster5000 on October 06, 2016, 01:41:32 PM
[spoiler]when 40k seems like good pay :( :( :( [/spoiler]

same

i kind of used to be like this and get this point of view but i cannot any more. you realize how much you are shorting yourself and your future and your children's future.

if you work a standard job 9-5 with minimal salary, what's the point? you're just going to get by and wont be able to afford to do extravagant thing, have very nice stuff or not worry about paying for bills and normal expenses.

what is the rush to get off at 5 for example and head home? to what, sit around and chill and do nothing?
i used to be like that before i realize that gets old and it's non productive. i'd rather bust my ass, work from home, early morning, evenings, late nights, weekends, whatever, and constantly make as much money as possible.

i enjoy it now, it has become my routine and i like it, almost like an obsession. i want more and more, always chasing the next fix to a higher plateau. i guess it helps that i am happy where i am at, who i am working with, my working environment and what i do. i like it now and i am sure if i keep working hard i will love it.

i don't care, it does not define me. money is not an end in itself, it is simply a means. i am still me, just doing something that i learned and became good at to make a shit load of it. i guess i do think and represent myself as a loan officer, and i am proud of that, but it is for my business. i don't think of myself as only or simply a loan officer. i am still socks, man extraordinaire with wild thoughts and profound dispositions.

do you really want to be a slave and die? i don't believe in that after life crap. it does not bother you that the likes of kardashian, beibers and endless rich idiots are building dynasties and empires and their stupid soiled offspring will inherit the world simply due to having more money and resources than your kids?

that bothers me, it should not be that way, the worthy have always manged to rise and leave their mark. i have found a way in the system/rat race to get rich and i am going to fucking ride it to death. i want my kids to be on the same equal footing as any other child, and i want them to have things i never did, to live good and free. i want to have fun too, of course.

and, at the end of the day, i am providing an actual service. i facilitate the processes which allows someone to buy a house. unless you have tons of cash, you cannot buy a house without someone like me offering their licensed services to finance your transaction. that's big. property records and taxes are some of the earliest and oldest human records found, so it is an old & noble profession.

sorry, i have just been feeling this sentiment build in me and today i put it to words, it is not directed at you thyme so don't take it personally.

love you, be happy, do you, live free and die on your terms, never a killed spirit and battered flesh.

rdl

youre not defrauding anyone, you're a loan officer arent you. that's a dirty business by nature.

Go Up