October 08, 2024, 04:19:33 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

my friend gave me two tabs of acid yesterday

Started by Placebo Headwound, October 02, 2016, 10:30:49 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Placebo Headwound

i took it this afternoon and it they were duds

</3</3</3

Travis

that sucks man tripping alone at my house was one of the best things that i ever did

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

i want to try stuff other that weed but also that shit kind of scares me

strongbad

Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on October 02, 2016, 11:07:55 PM

start with low doses and it is less scary than weed

i'd like to trip alone but i'd need a good place to do it. maybe if and when i get my new place. bummer tho thief

YPrrrr

Yeah same when my brother gave me some

Kind of happy they ended up being duds though because I ended up getting dragged to bars in a city I'd never been to before that same night

??????

Quote from: antmaster5000 on October 03, 2016, 02:09:04 AM
Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on October 02, 2016, 11:07:55 PM

i'd like to trip alone but i'd need a good place to do it. maybe if and when i get my new place. bummer tho thief
boringggggg

start with a really strong dose then triple that
make sure you have a buddy to watch you

it can be excruciatingly painful and you'd experience absolute terror if you're lucky getting a bad trip

if you wanna be boring you can microdose and have sharp cognition and if you smoke a bit of weed you can experience a good mild euphoria that isn't too heavy

C.Mongler

imagine how much acid you'd like to do

then do 5x that

strongbad

Quote from: اÙ,,Ù,رÙ,Ø© on October 03, 2016, 06:04:37 AM
Quote from: antmaster5000 on October 03, 2016, 02:09:04 AM

boringggggg

start with a really strong dose then triple that
make sure you have a buddy to watch you

it can be excruciatingly painful and you'd experience absolute terror if you're lucky getting a bad trip

if you wanna be boring you can microdose and have sharp cognition and if you smoke a bit of weed you can experience a good mild euphoria that isn't too heavy

lol whatever i'm not saying dont do a large dose i'm just saying start small to get a feel for the effects

also against popular opinion i dont like having a sober buddy. id much rather be on the same level as whoever i am with otherwise i get anxious about how weird i think i am being. this is kinda also why id like to try tripping alone

Commander Fuckass

Boyah you used to be so pure and innocent

now you're all into drugs n shit cry;

at least Tec is still pure :'(
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

C.Mongler

Placebo Headwound

My life slowly decayed into a cesspool or self loathing and abusive relationships (both familial and romantic relationships) that caused me to start doing drugs

i am sorry that the world beat me down until I didn't want to deal with it anymore

Geno

Acid fucked me up after having a few bad trips. Stayin away from the shit for awhile.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Go Up