October 08, 2024, 02:22:36 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

pepe

Started by rdl, September 27, 2016, 05:51:46 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

YPrrrr

itt RDX goes full retard

rdl

Socks

wtf the anti defamation league known for their vast and sudden deification indeed. right next to the southern poverty law center, which will never be called anything other than poor for they cease to exist.

also this presidential election is uncanny to the one Karl Rossman sees from his balcony in Kafka's AMERIKA

Travis

Quote from: squirrelfriend on September 27, 2016, 08:28:56 PM
Quote from: Shinobu Oshino on September 27, 2016, 06:59:24 PM
this presidential race has been a nightmare that i wish i could wake up from
I love this presidential race because we might get our first female president
and the resulting anxiety from men is ridiculously hilarious
anxiety from men? literally what planet do you reside on lmao nobody gives a fuck that she's a woman

Samus Aran

yeah i don't really think that's the main reason most sane people aren't exactly stoked about hillary

squirrelfriend

September 28, 2016, 04:02:23 AM #20 Last Edit: September 28, 2016, 04:23:07 AM by squirrelfriend
given that no one has given salient criticism against her, I have to assume that is the reason
because she reflects a change from our male-dominated society
Also, sane people as opposed to...?
What population are we talking about here? Boyah? Millennials? Mole people?

C.Mongler

c.mongler was a danker meme anyway

pepe stopped being dank like 4 years ago

squirrelfriend

agreed, Pepe was not a big loss
its inherent cultural value was less than a swastika before it was used with bad intentions

C.Mongler

squirrelfriend

I would still vote for Harambe before Pepe

C.Mongler

this is NOT racist:

squirrelfriend

do you think if the alt-right went after kermit the frog, the adl would not have casted off kermit as a hate symbol
(memers would probably have been sued by disney because what is fair use is determined by the courts)

C.Mongler

squirrelfriend

sure they could ignore it for a while but if it begins to infiltrate twitter or facebook, i think disney would indeed pursue legal action

squirrelfriend

anyway straight to my point, pepe was casted off because its currency as a meme was nonexistent

Go Up