October 06, 2024, 03:45:43 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

fuck you where is the sports board

Started by Socks, September 25, 2016, 10:15:38 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Socks

i wanna talk about the Eagles and fucking CARSON WENTZ but you fuckers in all your bat shit wisdom removed the sports board fuck you i resign

strongbad

it was rightfully purged feel free to talk about that in offline discussion or the lobby happydood;

Travis

Socks

Quote from: Travis on September 25, 2016, 10:17:51 PM
wentz looks great but fuck the eagles

oh no youh didnt, i know he just didnt say that. girfren i KNOW he didn just dis ma Eagles like that

what you a bum ass cowboys fan or something

Travis

Quote from: Socks on September 25, 2016, 10:49:13 PM
Quote from: Travis on September 25, 2016, 10:17:51 PM
wentz looks great but fuck the eagles

oh no youh didnt, i know he just didnt say that. girfren i KNOW he didn just dis ma Eagles like that

what you a bum ass cowboys fan or something
[glow=blue,2,300]nah bro big blue for life [/glow]

Ezloﺕ

>EAGLES
>SHITADELPHIA
>PHILTHY
>0 RINGS

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
:)

YPrrrr

C.Mongler

i've never watched a sport in my life because i'm not a fucking nerd

Socks

September 26, 2016, 08:25:52 AM #9 Last Edit: September 26, 2016, 08:41:57 AM by Socks
Quote from: Travis on September 25, 2016, 10:59:00 PM
[glow=blue,2,300]nah bro big blue for life [/glow]

big what? sike naw you guys got eli and OBJ and you beat tom lady and bill belicheat, TWICE, so i appreciate that. fuckers robbed us of our one chance to win the superbowl.

but this year is our year, at least for the division.

Quote from: Ezloﺕ on September 25, 2016, 11:00:52 PM
>EAGLES
>SHITADELPHIA
>PHILTHY
>0 RINGS

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

fuck off, i bleed green so i don't care about that. we might not have the rings, but we have largely owned the NFC east for the last decade plus. i know i know, eli has two rings whatever. EAGLES all the way baby. we have Wentz now, it is our turn to shine in due time!!

Quote from: YPargh on September 25, 2016, 11:59:11 PM
Thank god they beat the squealers

beatdown, domination, stole their lunch money, made tomlin open his eyes even wider, finger blasted their wives is more appropriate.

Quote from: C.Mongler on September 26, 2016, 06:37:44 AM
i've never watched a sport in my life because i'm not a fucking nerd

this is the most retarded thing you've said in a long time bro. i hope for your sake you're joking.

C.Mongler

sports is maybe the nerdiest fucking thing i've ever heard of, ooooo boy every day i'm going to watch grown ass man toss a ball to each other and remember all the stats and names and good teams and bad and all the drama and who's got the injuries, and boy lemme see them spandex mmm that's right baby, yeah now that i think of it it's not only nerdy but it's also literally gay

squirrelfriend

btw cut out college sports programs pls since most are not self-sufficient

Socks

Quote from: C.Mongler on September 26, 2016, 08:32:02 AM
sports is maybe the nerdiest fucking thing i've ever heard of, ooooo boy every day i'm going to watch grown ass man toss a ball to each other and remember all the stats and names and good teams and bad and all the drama and who's got the injuries, and boy lemme see them spandex mmm that's right baby, yeah now that i think of it it's not only nerdy but it's also literally gay

you do realize sports and competition is one of the oldest human activities ever right? i'm not talking about the dumb fantasy obsession or following the stats religiously, but the entertainment, pride and passion for it are undeniable and pure. it is essential to human life and civilization. from the olympics to the gladiators to the world cup to the super bowl, it's the same thing for the same reasons. humans love to play and watch sports! to call it nerdy is absurd, or like calling H20 boring when it comes to life.

squirrelfriend

fyi gladiators were used as roman propaganda and electioneering

C.Mongler

Quote from: Socks on September 26, 2016, 08:45:37 AM
Quote from: C.Mongler on September 26, 2016, 08:32:02 AM

you do realize sports and competition is one of the oldest human activities ever right? i'm not talking about the dumb fantasy obsession or following the stats religiously, but the entertainment, pride and passion for it are undeniable and pure. it is essential to human life and civilization. from the olympics to the gladiators to the world cup to the super bowl, it's the same thing for the same reasons. humans love to play and watch sports! to call it nerdy is absurd, or like calling H20 boring when it comes to life.
yeaaaaaa except back then there wasn't anything better to do besides throw rocks at each other, there's no excuse in 2016 besides being a nerd and/or gay

circumcision is also a ludicrously old invention but you don't see me spending my tuesday/wednesday/thursday/sunday nights cutting off foreskins do you???

Go Up