April 20, 2024, 02:13:22 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

guys i have a problem

Started by Socks, September 25, 2016, 09:42:42 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Socks

i was at a warehouse party/rave last night and i could not take my eyes of a particular blonde. she was the friend of a friend. we smoked weed together, drank and did molly so i was feeling extra turned on, when we were dancing i had to restrain myself because all i wanted to do is grab her hair, maybe smack her around and fuck her in the worst ways.

i don't know what it is. i am normally a very cool non assuming guy but when it comes to attractive women and sex i am like fucking maniac. i literally want to fuck any and all smoke shows that i see and it is laughable/upsetting if they do not bow down and allow me to do what i want/please.

what's a guy to do? i separate the rest of my life/thoughts and morality from sex because i think it is normal to be a sexual freak an lead a totally normal life as well, they are separate parts of my being. it's not a negative, in my eyes. i'm gonna focus on getting the necessary resources (see $$) that will allow me to accumulate fine women and have my way with them.

Daddy

have you ever killed an animal for purposes other than food

Socks

what kind of question is that for such a powerful god as me.

Socks

lol a pimple on my ass is more significant than you.

but to be right below doodthing, that's an honor.

Travis

Socks

looks like i'm the most important part

squirrelfriend

Quote from: Socks on September 25, 2016, 02:46:41 PM
looks like i'm the most important part
nah the bacteria colonies on your body are more integral to society

C.Mongler

double team with the 17-year-old yes;

Joice

YPrrrr

Idk you could like ask her out or if she wants to go back to your place or smthin

Socks

Quote from: YPargh on September 26, 2016, 01:09:34 AM
Idk you could like ask her out or if she wants to go back to your place or smthin

that's too much fucking work bro, i don't really wan't to get involved in some drawn out shit. cuz my nice guy demeanor will show through and then they get confused cuz their little heads can't fathom that someone can be a well mannered intellectual and a fucking big dick nasty freak at the same time. so outside the party/turned on context it gets murky.

Go Up