September 28, 2024, 07:25:11 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

TO ALL THE PEOPLE ON BUT NOT POSTING

Started by Socks, September 23, 2016, 06:31:46 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ME##

Socks

September 24, 2016, 02:15:26 PM #17 Last Edit: September 24, 2016, 02:18:31 PM by Socks
Quote from: Joice on September 23, 2016, 11:56:03 PM
what an unhealthy relationship.

not that it already was with a barely 17 y/o child :V

it's not really a normal/serious relationship. we talk and hang out, i cop a feel/she sends me nudes and that's about it. she's in it for the thrill/fun, i'm in it for the jizz explosion in her face so really there is not much basis there. if she's being this wild with me ad i've known her for a few weeks, i can only imagine the other shit she is doing/has going on.

normally i would care but i realized fairly early on what kind of girl she is and what kind of woman she will be. i'm slowly learning to not try and save whores anymore, it does not work and only ends us being trouble and a heart ache for me. she wants to be a stupid white trash slut, i'm not going to try and make her into a princess or queen, when her own sense of self/priorities/perspective as so maligned.

as john is told in brave new world, bro you're trying to espouse freedom and knowledge to DELTAS, ahaha, good luck.

Lance Corporal Atlas

rdl

Joice

i think "friends with benefits" is the term you're looking for

like i said before: unfortunately with a barely 17 y/o girl :V

Daddy

Quote from: Joice on September 24, 2016, 08:47:38 PM

protip: i upset anna by saying "yeah sure" when she said we're friends w/ benefits

>mfw she is the one who said she doesnt want to be my girlfriend cuz i fucked 10 different chicks
>mfw im not even sure i want to now

Socks

yeah but i still want some form of control/influence over her she makes a pretty/fun pet. so idk

Joice

Quote from: Khadafi on September 24, 2016, 09:13:40 PM

protip: i upset anna by saying "yeah sure" when she said we're friends w/ benefits

>mfw she is the one who said she doesnt want to be my girlfriend cuz i fucked 10 different chicks

sounds like she is really insecure, probs for the best if she doesn't want to be your gf

when i was dating my husband, he told me he's been around the block too but it's w/e, the past is the past and i can't hold that against him.

Quote from: Socks on September 24, 2016, 09:26:14 PM

yeah but i still want some form of control/influence over her she makes a pretty/fun pet. so idk

if she's cool with that then ok lol, make her call you daddy or something

Socks

Quote from: Joice on September 24, 2016, 09:58:35 PM

what that's gay the daddy thing never really did anything for me. i'm talking like she is afraid to go places, say certain things, behave a certain way, wear/dress a certain way without my approval. yes sir/no sir. genuine fear coupled with unrelenting desire for affection and acceptance. that is what i want.

??????

Quote from: Joice on September 24, 2016, 09:58:35 PM
Quote from: Khadafi on September 24, 2016, 09:13:40 PM

sounds like she is really insecure, probs for the best if she doesn't want to be your gf

when i was dating my husband, he told me he's been around the block too but it's w/e, the past is the past and i can't hold that against him.

Quote from: Socks on September 24, 2016, 09:26:14 PM

whenever someone says they've been around the block i get really nervous and depressed lol

Daddy

Joice

Quote from: Socks on September 24, 2016, 10:03:15 PM
what that's gay the daddy thing never really did anything for me. i'm talking like she is afraid to go places, say certain things, behave a certain way, wear/dress a certain way without my approval. yes sir/no sir. genuine fear coupled with unrelenting desire for affection and acceptance. that is what i want.

ok daddy  boyahbby

Quote from: Khadafi on September 24, 2016, 10:24:01 PM
i wish anna called me daddy

it's ok you're still my daddy giggle;

Quote from: اÙ,,Ù,رÙ,Ø© on September 24, 2016, 10:22:12 PM
whenever someone says they've been around the block i get really nervous and depressed lol

why

Go Up