March 28, 2024, 01:59:34 AM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

celebrities you wish would fucking go away

Started by The Hand That Fisted Everyone, September 17, 2016, 07:50:55 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

donald glover
amy schumer
that girl from girls
daniel tosh
benedict cumberbatch
that loki dude

thats really it for me i think. I thought community was garbage and childish gambino is weak as shit. he's the one i hate the most.

squirrelfriend

(anyone who endorses bernie sanders, jill stein, or donald trump)
lena dunham

squirrelfriend

she is
what she does is narrative shitposting and i stopped watching

i think girls is garbage but that shoshanna girl is p. cute

also does donald trump have any celebrities endorsing him on the a list?

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on September 17, 2016, 07:53:07 PM
lena dunham is fucked up
agreed

Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on September 17, 2016, 07:55:48 PM
i think girls is garbage but that shoshanna girl is p. cute

also does donald trump have any celebrities endorsing him on the a list?
without doing any research i'm gonna say clint eastwood
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Mando Pandango

I tolerate Amy Schumer since her show puts out a good sketch often enough

Daniel Tosh's first stand-up special is great

this is a triple post

squirrelfriend

clint eastwood brought us invisible obama so maybe i should give him some props
but ehh overrated next

yeah i will concede daniel tosh's first stand up special was pretty good (you're talking about that Comedy Central thing right?)

clint eastwood has questionable politics but he's a pretty good director. I wish he would shut up.

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on September 17, 2016, 08:11:39 PM
yeah i will concede daniel tosh's first stand up special was pretty good (you're talking about that Comedy Central thing right?)

that was good, but he had an hour special after that called Completely Serious that's considerably better, imo

strongbad

Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on September 17, 2016, 07:50:55 PM
thats really it for me i think. I thought community was garbage and childish gambino is weak as shit. he's the one i hate the most.

agreed
also the cast of parks n rec (i was just going to say Amy Poehler but then i looked at the cast and realized that i could do without them all)

Go Up